Company is coming

which I love but that means I need to clean, which I hate! First I had to package all of the books and mugs I had in my living room, goodies that I just dropped there once I got home from Karen's last week. So I finally did that and took everything to the post office. Then I tackled my bathroom yesterday and vacuumed. Man, what a difference vacuuming makes! I still need to organize my bookshelves some more and I have boxes that need to go down in the basement and then I need to wash the sheets (for Lina, not for Nancy). I borrowed extra towels and blankets from Dao. But I still need to buy some shower scrunchies for my guests as well as some alcohol, LOL. I figure we will take care of the food by eating out! At least they're prepared for me not cooking for them. I moved the dying plant into my bedroom and put a fresh live on in the living room. I figure it'll last while they're here. You know how I like to pace myself. Tomorrow the goal will be to move the boxes!

I got a blackmail note today. My friend moved into my old apartment in Los Angeles. You all know I moved quickly and had to leave some stuff behind. I was told to send money or the puppy gets it!How wrong is that? Of course I LMAO! Good thing I didn't have a strong emotional attatchment to the puppy. I asked for an ear as a memento.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

5 Mannions Speak :

Joanie said...

LOL re the poor old puppy!

I always get my guests a shower scrunchie too. Great minds think alike, I 'spose.

Off to do my Halloween makeup. can't decide on smokey eyes or a liquid eyeliner and contoured look... I'll let you know how it goes!

J xx

Leiha said...

I wish I could do smokey eyes. You'll have to show me sometime.

Chez, shower scrunchies are what you use with liquid bath soaps instead of a washcloth. I'm all about the shower gels and soaps a my bathroom shows but I figure my guests don't want to scrub themselves with my scrunchie, I have no idea why, I use soap, LOL.

Rosie said...

Cool, company's coming. Time to party like there's no tomorrow!!! I love the idea of buying the shower scrunchie. That's so cool!!! Do you have a variety of liquid soaps too? I'm addicted to liquid soaps and lotions. LOL. Poor puppy to be left behind like that. At least you'll have an ear. Hahaha, that was classic!

Anonymous said...

You heard me the first time...

$637.83 or the dog gets it...

(lol)

Leiha said...

Girl, I have tons of soaps in all different kinds of scents. I did bring those with me when I moved, LOL.

Wrong, you are so wrong! I can't send money, I have moisturizer to by! Sorry puppy:(