Where does the weekend go?

It's not like the week is so tough that I need my weekends to recover yet even though I love my job it's still nice to have the weekends where if I want to work I do but if not, that's ok too. So I spend lots of time being leisurely, I know, that's quite a shock to you. Yesterday I planned on walking to Nordstrom's, I even had my sweats on and a tank with built in bra support on the off chance I wanted to walk briskly. Instead I took a nap. In my defense, I had spent a half an hour cleaning. Boy, using that windex was exhausting but my bathroom mirror looks fab! Did I clean the bathroom, no, but the mirror looks great! I also got my office in order. Except for the fact I have no desk it looks pretty office like and the books I had strewn everywhere have been separated and out in appropriate piles, TBR, keeper and Nancy read. If I had a word to describe Nancy is would be SPOILED and she knows it and loves it, LOL.

Today Dao and I had our weekly lunch date. We went for sushi, not very good sushi bur when Nancy the princess comes (that's ok, I'm Queen) we're going to the place that was titled the Best of Atlanta last week. I also bought a nightstand from Craigslist for $10. It needs a new paint job but luckily, I have paint. Too bad I don't have a brush but I'm going to borrow one from my neighbor who just painted her room. I was going to stop by Lowes but I was tired, LOL. So I came back and took a nap! I was tired. I had a good excuse, I was up until 4am. Of course, on the nights I sleep 8 hours I still have a good excuse but this time I had a really good excuse. So instead of painting my new nightstand I played on the computer all day. I didn't even turn the tv on tonight *gasp*. Like I always say, tomorrow is another day and since it's a Monday I'll try to spend more time outside of the bed, then in, remember, I said TRY.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

5 Mannions Speak :

NancyB said...

One word for Nancy would be "lucky" because her friends take such good care of her. I got a tingle up my spine when I read Leiha has a Nancy Read pile...Thanks :)

I have been thinking and thinking of just ONE word to describe Leiha. After reading the wonderful things you all have added I felt like there is one word missing... Bossy! She is definatly all the great things you posted but we want the casual reader to whole truth about our little Leiha :)

Nes said...

Haha! Bossy she is. :P

Anonymous said...

Hey chicka! I decided to join in the fun and have my own blog. Here's the address. So get on over and post me a comment...please!

Joanie xx
http://minutiaeofalife.blogspot.com/

Rosie said...

I'm forever wondering where the weekend went come Sunday night. I never feel like I've accomplished anything!! Nancy, you are so funny to call our Queen bossy. But it's so true. Leiha, hon, you know we all love ya. XOXO.

P.S., Nanner, when you stop and say hi at Nes' blog, come by and see me at mine. I think Leiha has a link for mine too. Miss ya, chica!

Leiha said...

Nancy, I told you you were supposed to use the word Royalty when describing me, if I'm bossy you're not a good subject!

Joanie, I love your blog!

Rosie and Nes, hmph!