My doppleganger...

I was at the VA today (veterans administration) working on getting my healthcare set up when this guy walks up to me in line. He says that there is a woman who works in the hospital that looks exactly like me and I was smiling and laughing and then he was like the same smile too! Then it was my turn in the office so I walked away but that made me think, is the world really ready for two of me? I'm quite happy with there being only one of me, as I am sure, is everyone else, LOL.

This is not the first time someone has seen someone who looks like me. When I was in Korea there was another girl, I know, the country was full of asian women, but she was also enlisted and had a blonde best friend (my roommate was blonde) and they partied downtown all of the time too and people would mention her to me.

I also had some co-workers who went on a shoot and they said they swore the woman who they met could have been my twin. So did someone steal my mothers eggs and she didn't know about it? I am quite sure she would remember having twins, triplets or even quadruplets! It's weird that with all of the factors that go into making a human being there are others that look like you. Anyone else have this experience?
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

7 Mannions Speak :

Nes said...

It's been said that we have a twin walking around in this world. Like I told you last night, I pity the fool who ends up with my twin. LOL!

And another Leiha?!? How will we handle another one?!? *gasp*

Rachael Narins said...

There is a girl named Rachel Nevins who not only looks like me, but knows people I know...but we have never met. Freaks me out.

BUT, there can only be ONE of you!

Anonymous said...

You are one of a kind,chick! *G*

I have heard the twin saying,too,though.

I guess when the inventory people came to my ex-workplace kmart this year,my friends there were running around freaking out,b/c they told me there was a girl that looked just like me-they said she even walked the same.Left me wondering exactly how i walk that it would be remembered,LOL.

Bo

Rosie said...

Yep, I have heard that too that everyone out there has a twin. But a triplet? That's too much to fathom. Of course, you are the best of the bunch, chica!!! The rest must have just been molded after you. *G* MWAHHHHHH

Leiha said...

LOL, i think it's best if there was only one of all of us! we are a unique bunch of gals *G*.

Gennita said...

Well, there are supposed to be several Asians who look like me too, one in Ohio, several in Fl. and one in New York. Bwah! Methinks your mom and my mom have been naughty!

Leiha said...

LMAO! Isn't Lucy Liu your twin Jenna? I know my mom was naughty, EG!