I'm a whole new woman today

and I'll be a whole new woman tomorrow, that's right it's that time again, Leiha beautification. I know, is it possible? You would think I would be as ghetto fabulous as I could be, but such is not the case. I never said I was perfect just close *G*. Today Dao and I went to get our brows done. I swear, it's changed the way I look! My eyes are so open I almost don't look Asian! Not only are my brows beautifully shaped but I also got them colored! I know, what? I was like, I don't need dark eyebrows my hair is already dark but coloring them actually helps them look fuller. Normally this is the point where there would a picture of me (because that's what I do) but tomorrow I'm getting my hair cut so I decided to debut the new me all at once instead of in stages so the impact is felt more dramatically. I may have to take a whole new set of self portraits (like I really need an excuse).

I know, the excitement is almost too much to bare!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

8 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

I am sure that your whole new self will be even more grand,if that's possible,LOL.

More self-portraits,what,the shrine isn't big enough yet? *G*
If a picture is worth a thousand words,then your house will be an encyclopedia.Like,the whole set,LOL.Luckily,we love you & your pics.*G*

I had my brows waxed exactly once,eons ago.Too painful,now I just pluck after showering.Of course,they never quite match b/c I get impatient,oh well.And I'm lazy & don't do it sometimes.Not to the point of unibrow,though.At least,I hope not....

Bo

Rosie said...

What a fun day for you, chica!! I can't wait to see the new and improved (if that is at all possible, *G*) you! Now, as for the self-portraits, are you going to get a new bookshelf to display the pics? LOL. Just kidding, you know. MWAHHHHH.

Joanie said...

Well, I sure am excited! Can't wait to see the unveiling.

I'm starting to get a bit bored with my hair. Thinking about going back to blonde. Worst thing I ever did was going brown. Blah.

Eybrows frame the whole face, so i can't wait to see. The local girls here have to have eyebrows tattooed on as they are so thin. They also perm their eyelashes!

J xx

Anonymous said...

A new Leiha!

And you are going to "bare" all. Are we ready for all of you?

Anonymous said...

I m' looking forward to seeing the "all new" you Leiha! With the time difference you are prolly "under the knife" as I type!
I'm SO dying to see what you do with your hair! I love getting the eyebrows done, first time I did I was shocked at the difference.
Joanie, judging by your pics, I think you'd be fab bald, so get the blond if you want it! *G*
Personally, I can't hardly remember my real hair color...

Nes said...

I can't wait to see it! I want a make over too!!! WAAAAA!

Bo, you had your brows waxed? OUCH!

Reny, how are you? Long time no "see"!

Anonymous said...

Nes,my Mom took me to get the brows done when I was a teenager-part of her wasted efforts to make me into a "lady".She said they were just thick straight lines across my forehead,LOL!
It's been more than 15 years & I still cringe when I think of it!

Bo

Leiha said...

LOL Bo, like I said, I'm not perfect but I'm close! I have to admit, the waxing was a bit painful and I love to pluck. I'm just not used to having it all ripped out at once but the end result is definitely.

Rosie, I actually don't have my self portraits framed but I may have to change that! I do have an empty hallway to decorate.

Joanie, I loved you as a blonde but I also love your dark hair too. I would consider perming my eyelashes if it made them look longer and thicker, LOL.

Chez, I need to do the eyelash dying! I hate putting mascara on! I must find out more. As for your chicken skin, I can picture that and really, should I picture my friends like that? And of course, the photo is a goal, LOL!

LMAO Reny! Yep, my bare face is all over!

Aimee, I hope that my dew do doesn't disappoint. I'm thinking soon it will be time to play with color but that's a huge commitment since I color it black I would have to strip it first.

Nes, I hope the pic looks better then the webcam did. It's hard to get the full effect on the webcam with my big old face covering the screen, LOL