They're expecting it to freeze tonight....

What you talking about Willis? I am so not ready for this. For one, I don't have my heat turned on yet. I know, I know, I should have done it sooner but I didn't, oops, LOL. I did look up online the gas company but unlike other places I have lived I have a ton of choices so I called my neighbor to ask who she used. She stopped by tonight and she's going to drop off the info for me so I can get my heat turned on. My landlord said he never had his heat turned on and my neighbor said she went 2 years before she had hers turned on but I realized that that is not me, I will pay for gas and be warm! Thank goodness Dao had a space heater for me to use. I have it set up in my living room but I'm going to move it into my bedroom tonight. When I took my nap today I had a turtleneck and sweats on and I was cold! Not good, not good at all. They say normally at this time of year it's in the 70s, today, the mid 50s. This is not a trend that I am happy with.

Tonight I was going to vote for the first time on Dancing with the Stars because Joey was in the bottom 2 last week and I don't want him to go but I was so blown away by Mario's dances that I just couldn't do it. I love Joey but Mario is just fabulous! Let's just hope that Jerry Springer goes home like he should. Tomorrow Lost is on, I missed half last week cause I was on the phone with Lina but the previews look fab. To be honest though, the show I am loving this season is Heroes, each show has left me wanting more. I hope they can keep up this momentum.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

9 Mannions Speak :

Rosie said...

Hahahahaha!!!!! Keep warm, chica and get that damned heat turned on. We don't want an Icy Leiha.

I haven't kept up with Dancing this time around, although I've heard good things about Mario. I'm with you on Heroes. Absolutely the best show yet. Aren't you the one too that watches Gene Simmons' show? I totally love that family. Especially the way they totally rule over him. What a great loving family!

Anonymous said...

Great job, uninterrupted naps, and you live in a place where some people have never had to turn on the heat? Uh huh, next life I'm coming back as Leiha. But as for now, I'll TURN UP my heat, grab a toasty blanket, and brace myself for Jack Frostypants (we've already had *snow* in Michigan already!) Brrrr.

I've heard alot of good things about Heroes. Sadly, I can only seem to commit to Grey's Anatomy...And Rome, when season 2 starts (2007).

Keep warm!

Aimee Elizabeth said...

I feel ya Leiha, but we've been freezing for a few weeks here, trucks plugged in, heaters set to 72 and xtra blankies pulled out *G*
Stay warm chica, nothing worst than typing or napping when it's cold! I would imagine your in a bit of culture shock!

Anonymous said...

You simply must get that heat on-how will you take pics with frozen fingers,LOL.It's gotten a little chilly here the past week or so,but I love that.

Nip/Tuck is still pretty much the only show I HAVE to watch.No a$$ shots of Julian on last night's ep,unfortunately.*sniff* Hubby & I will also watch King of Queens once in a while-Doug & Carrie remind us of ourselves,the way they talk to each other sometimes.*G*

Bo

Nes said...

I don't watch too much tv so I don't know what you're talking about. LOL. The only thing I really watch are movies or news.

Call them L!!! Geeze! You've been telling me for weeks that you were gonna them! Get warm already!

(((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, me living in Minnesota already freezing my arse off and we went from 1 day of autumn/fall straight into friggin' freezin winter and I need to do the boo-hoo thing for you in GA?! LOL, Uh uh, nope, not gonna happen! ;o) I've already had my mitties on and asked my sister to get me a down throw (Gawd, that sounds like such an ol' granny!) for my birthday.

I rarely vote on these shows, but I voted for Joey last night for kicks as I like him and he seems like such a nice guy and hey, Mario had previous dance experience so... A GF who lives in Chi went to school--AND DANCE CLASS with him (they were partners several times) so I am voting for Joey as I like his attitude & spirit.

I am hooked on Heros, Prison Break and Lost--oops also Nip/Tuck. Unfortunately I missed too many episodes of Nine to get back into it.

Jennie, I can't wait for Rome either--love Pullo, don't you?

Bo, I was glad Michelle was not in last nights Nip/Tuck and Christian was showing some humanity last night I thought and was not so cold and jaded as he was in last weeks show with Kimber.

Hang tough Leiha and get those muklucks out to keep those fab manicured tootsies nice & warm & toasty! ((HUG))

Anonymous said...

Hey chica!!! Its been so long since I have visited. I enjoyed catching up on what is going on with you! Things have been busy & crazy for me. I dont have time for TV & movies, what are those??? LMAO. It's all about work, school, & my son lately. My son goes for his gold belt in Thai/Jitsu this friday so wish him luck and in a couple weeks he has a competition in Connecticut. Its cold up here too and I have broken out my heating blankets. They are the best for the winter!

Leiha said...

I love Gene Simmons show but I only have basic cable which means only the broadcast networks and tbs, LOL.

Girl, I'm all about the nap and luckily for me, no kiddies to wake me up. Unluckily for my, my neighbor bought a 12 week old lab who is not happy to be left home alone.

Jennie, I go through phases where I can't commit to a show, now is not one of those phases, LOL. I used to live in MI way back when and I remember the snow. I was a kid so I don't remember the cold, thank goodness, LOL.

Shoot, I didn't call them again today. I will soon!

Christy I pulled out my scarf today. I do love wearing scarfs, LOL. But it sucks wearing closed toed shoes!

Hey stranger, your life is always crazy! Let me know how D does, how exciting! Hope school is going well.

Anonymous said...

Christy...He has the best lines in the whole series. *G*