Tonight I was going to be a brat

and post a picture of my new bookshelf which just happens to be overflowing with Karen Marie Moning books (including a couple of copies of Darkfever) but I didn't want Aimee to get say I was rubbing it in (which I would have been, LOL). Although, I will inform you that these precious books are not mine, they are what I mail out for various contests and promotions. But it's still wicked fun to see them all there.

Tonight I was in the mood to clean, it doesn't hit too often. I think it was the fact that I bought a vacuum yesterday. Too bad it was a good tv night so not a lot of cleaning got done. I did rearrange my picture frames and plants, it's hard getting everything just so and until I get the rest of my books (coming soon) everything is temporary. Because everything needs to be framed around them, LOL. I know most of you will understand. I'm already kicking myself for not buying another bookshelf yesterday! I know I'm going to need it.

Now let's talk tv! Dancing with the Stars had a major upset tonight. I think I'm actually going to have to start voting (online) to make sure my faves stay in the competition. I'm still torn between Joey and Mario. Lost, OMG, the beginning was awesome! My only gripe is everyone is spread all over the island. But other then that, I'm so happy this show is back. My big recommend is the Nine which comes on after Lost. It's tough because I have been watching Kidnapped but I had to check this out and I'm so glad that I did. I love Scott Wolf (Party of Five) and Tim Daly (Wings) and the show had me hooked from the get go. This and Heroes are my fave new shows of the season and hey, if you missed it you can catch it online. Sarah and Chez, you could be watching the shows without waiting a year! Go to ABC.com. During the commercials tonight I downloaded some of the songs everyone recommended. I will let you know what I think of them once I hear them (I didn't have time to listen, I was watching tv!).
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

5 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

Hi there, gorgeous! I've just gotten out of hospital. See RBL for the long winded version. Remember I told you I felt sick?

Anyway, catching up with your opus has been a laugh as usual. I love all three of your new photos, but I have to say that my fave is the colour smiling shot.

It is VERY DIFFICULT to smile so broadly and still look as gorgeous as you do. Your personality just beams out. I prefer it to your moody shot on the profile IMHO.

I'm not much of a one for T.V. but I don't have to be, I just read your blog. And, just so you aren't led astray by the lovely Sarah, The All Blacks are not all that and one would have to say "I Wanna Be A Wallaby!"
Take care chicka, Joanie x

Anonymous said...

I have seen the 1st 2 of Heroes and LOVED IT. Have the dh addicted to! I am totally into Weeds at the moment, the new Greys and Supernatural. I am a closet tv geek!!

Sarah

Anonymous said...

I decided last year that TV is just better than what you find at the movies these days (both the product and environment). Great scripts and acting, with my own treats beside me!

I thought heroes was the best new show I saw this year. I watched and found interesting Ugly Betty but I don't think it can hold up without becoming like every other sitcom comedy.I don't think I could take a steady diet of it.


I for one would love to see the pics of your bookcases.

Anonymous said...

Oh for goodness SAKE girlfriend!
Book bragging is WAY lots different than "I don't have to get out of bed or shower if I don't want to" bragging! Sheesh!
Show us the books! I know I love showing off mine, I need to send you a piccy of MY library *G*
Give it up!

Leiha said...

LOL, it's difficult to smile and look good? Guess it's been my years of practice. I'm so glad you're back Joanie!

Sarah, there is no closet tv geek about you, I already knew your love of tv, LOL. Embrace your geekness, I embrace mine!

Reny, in the last couple of years I have rarely enjoyed a movie that I went to but there's a lot of tv I have enjoyed and I agree, it's better to have our own snacks, LOL.

Alright Aimee, send me a pic of your library! Actually anyone who wants to send me a pic of their library and I will post it. My keepers are not that many, I got tired of moving books, LOL.