My favorite time and yours!

That's right, it's picture time! When I should be hard at work I was busy playing with make-up, nothing wrong with that is there? Nes and I decided we needed new Halloween avatars for The Mall. We are constantly changing our pictures there. I know, shocking news! Unfortunately I don't have much in the way of costumes. Nes said to make do with what I had at home so I went with a clown. I have make-up and really, only our faces show. So I caked on the make-up and took some pics and sent them to her. She said she wanted scary so it wasn't a pretty clown by any stretch of the imagination. Nes was so busy looking for her costume she didn't have any pics to show me so I went to work. Then when she's ready she sends me her pics and she's HOT! How dare she! She said scary, not sexy. Well, I was having none of that! There was no way I was putting scary mean clown up while there was sexy Nes so I dragged my butt out (after my nap) to the grocery store (I desperately needed food also, LOL) and looked at what my options were. I wanted something sexy. This is what I went with.

Much better, don't you think? I do make a good blonde, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

5 Mannions Speak :

Nes said...

I was waiting anxiously for Leiha to come back and see what she came up with. When she signed in on YIM and invited me to view her cam, I choked on the wine I was sipping when I saw her doing those Marilyn poses! Freaking hilarious! I was clapping and showing thumbs up sign. Oh yeah. You look great as a blonde chick! I loved it!

It's amazing how the two of us can have so much fun with each other online. We can pretty much entertain ourselves with the cam on. LOL! I showed her all the other wigs I had and she said: Shit, I should have played when I was there! I said they were all in your room but you were too busy, sleeping or eating. LOL!

Chick, it was great fun last night. 16 bucks for a wig just for your avi is a bit over the top, but it was all worth it because you look absolutely faaaaaaaaabulous!!!! And our avis at the Mall look great, along with our titles. LOL!

MWAH!

Joanie said...

Leiha love, when I first opened the page there was just
the clown head shot and the devil woman shot.

I was thinking, "Man, you got shafted!" then scroll down and hello! Blonde Bombshell.

Nice boobie action as usual! You both look great.

J xx

Anonymous said...

I love the Halloween pics! Leiha Monroe *G*
I think there should be a side by side of Nes as sweet lil' Dutch girl & now Devil woman for comparison,LOL!

Bo

Anonymous said...

Whoa. That was a seriously scary clown, a totally hot Imp, and an ultra-sexy Ms. Monroe!
I need a webcam, life is too short to miss out on Leihas posing LOL!

Leiha said...

LOL we do love to entertain ourselves and each other Nes! Your reaction was awesome! Made the wig worht it.

Joanie, I try to work the boobs in where I can. I wouldn't be me otherwise, LOL.

Bo, Nes is definitely more devil then sweet.

Aimee, you definitely need a cam! It's so much fun and like you said, life is short. I love to look at Nes laughing, we make each other laugh just looking at each other, LOL.