Do I have delusions of Grandeur?

Karen says I'm a chihuaha who thinks she's a rottweiler, LOL. Was she making a reference to my height? What am I thinking? Of course I don't have delusions of grandeur, I'm just grand!

One thing I don't have is delusions of being Mario Andretti. Poor Karen, she's so used to driving her sportscar through traffic and today she had to ride with me. She actually make a comment about the fact that I wasn't in the right lane. I was in the 2nd to the right lane on the freeway. I told her the reason I was in that lane was because that lane was my exit, LOL.

I wore a pair of my new jeans today. Yep, my ass looked fabulous in them. Nope, no delusions at all!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

4 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

Well,I would offer driving lessons,but the little purple terror machine has been gone for nearly a year now,LOL.

Besides,you can't have a fabulous ass AND drive like Andretti-that WOULD be too grand,EG.

I am giggling over Karen playing backseat driver,too funny!

Bo

Rosie said...

So are you still granny driving with the new vehicle? And are you a right lane driver? LOL. I guess I never noticed your driving skills because mine are quite the same. Both hands on the wheel and eyes front. No Mario Andretti for me either. Glad the new jeans were awesome for you. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with delusions of grandeur. Nothing at all, right?

Anonymous said...

Hey now Bo, I have a great ass and drive like Andretti!

Slower is better Leiha, gives big rides like mine a speed bump or two *EG*
I'm a take-any-lane-I-can-get-to get-'er-going kind of driver. Red lights aren't even an obstacle sometimes *sigh*
No delusions Leiha, I think your grand!

Leiha said...

Bo, LMAO, I would never take driving lessons from you! Your purple terror machine definitely lived up to its name.

Rosie, yup, I'm still a grandma, nothing wrong with that or being grand, LOL!

Aimee, you are too funny, I would definitely be the speed bump you rolled over. You are too sweet to me (when you're not driving over me), MWAH!