Blog changes

As you can see I've been playing around with my site. Blogspot has a new beta version out that makes it easier for me to make changes, woo hoo! I decided I should do a description of me but I will leave it up to my bloggers. So you all need to use one word to describe me and I will add it to my blog. Do not use a word that has already been used by someone else or there will be ten people saying loud, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

12 Mannions Speak :

Nes said...

Friend.

I was thinking of so many other words to describe you, but to me however far away you are. You are a friend to me. One I will always cherish. I would have said great friend, but that's two words. LOL.

Anonymous said...

One word,hm? Charismatic,I think,will do nicely.I like the hot pink & black combo for the blog.Looks good.

Bo

Anonymous said...

Vivacious

Joanie x

Anonymous said...

Really cool changes. Oh, and Thanks for the B-Day wishes over at RBL. Only one word to discribe you. Hmmmmmmmm! Fun!

Carrie

Anonymous said...

VAIN!! I betha think this post is about you!

Nes said...

I'm retracting my post..... LAZY!is the word. LOL!

And Mich.... you pegged her! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Hey Leiha, false modesty is for wimps. If you got it, flaunt it baby! I know the song is about me!

Love your work...Joanie x

Anonymous said...

Unforgettable!

Anonymous said...

Charming!

Anonymous said...

Nes mentioned this so here I am. To describe you: FUNNY >>>>> You should start a one man show. LOL.

Anonymous said...

That was me Jan Kees. Nes' hubby.

Leiha said...

#1 Fan, you had no need to introduce yourself, I know who you are! Mwah!