I'm alive, barely...

OK, after a day of slothfullness I decided I finally had the energy to blog. I was supposed to be home by 7:30pm last night but I took a bump (free ticket, yay!!!) so I didn't end up getting home until much later. Actually I landed only about 2 hours later but it took awhile to find my bags since they didn't get the bump, LOL. Did I mention my free ticket? It was worth it! I won't usually take a bump if I'm on my way out since those are precious hours I could spend with my friends but when going home I will jump on it, especially since there are so many places I want to go. This ticket is already spent.

I had such a wonderful time but it's always great coming home. It was nice to sleep in my own bed. I woke up at 9am and caught up on missed tv shows on my puter, then took a short nap, then more tv shows. I just wanted to veg in my bed. Unfortunately, my belly didn't agree with my plans so I had to go to the store. Since I am heading to FL tomorrow I only bought enough food for today. Dao and I have plans for lunch before she takes me to the airport. Unfortunatly, since this trip is so close to my return I won't be able to spend any time in the FL sun. I guess I'll be working on my tan on the drive up. With all of the eating and drinking I did on this trip it won't be in a bikini though, LOL. I'm almost looking forward to going back to the gym. Notice I said ALMOST, so don't get too excited, Lina.

Hmmm, I just went through the pics trying to decide what story to share today but it's so hard to pick. I decided to share some pics that are not so glamorous but gives a good feel for life in the house. BTW, this pic was taken before noon and while Nancy is drinking coffee, Su's OJ has a little extra kick to it, LOL. Nes had never had the great American meal known as the sloppy joe. What a great way to start the day!Lounging around and just enjoying each other.Coming home from happy hour and feasting!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

8 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love all the pics. I'm so glad you guys got together. A trip of a lifetime, I'm sure.

Nes said...

Aaaw shiat! I can't believe these pics were just taken yesterday! I miss you loads already, shortie!

Have a great trip tomorrow. Too bad you won't be around online...

Girl, I weighed myself when I got home and I gained 3 kg! WAAAAAAAAAAA! Before I left I was 52 and now I'm 55kg! SHIAT! I have to get back in shape ASAP!

BTW, at the airport they asked if I wanted to fly the day after. They'll be paying 600 USD and a free ticket AND a confirmed flight for the next day as they were overbooked. But I didn't take it. I wanted to go home and see JK again.

Rosie said...

Aww, those pics are so cute!!! I love seeing all of these pics. The lounging ones are the best. It's great to be with such a great group that you can just hang out, be yourselves and enjoy each other. Wahhhhh, I love you all!!!

Smooches!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you made it home safely Leiha.

Great pics, I have been enjoying all the pics and reading all about your time in Vegas and Jersey.

Sounds like we might be at the airport about the same time tomorrow...I mean today.
We're going to be there around 2'ish.

In case you haven't seen the latest weather report, after what like three weeks of no rain, they say it's going to thunderstorm, some possibly severe, tomorrow.
Can you believe that? Just my luck.

You have a safe trip to Florida, and driving back.

L said...

Awww, those pictures are so nice! I'm so happy you all had such a great time together.

But there's no place like home, is there? We don't go on many vacations, but when we do it's for about 2+ weeks at a time to the East Coast. I get really homesick, even if I am having a great time.

Enjoy the rest of the vaycay, Leiha! XOXOXO

Leiha said...

It was a wonderful trip Karen. Hopefully we'll be seeing you sometime in the future again.

I know, doesn't it seem like ages ago already? What do you mean calling me shortie?!?! You're no giant yourself!

You can see as the days go by all the weight I gained since it shows up so beautifully in my face, LOL. Guess my drinking water plan didn't work!

Girl, I would have taken that deal just to pay for the extra luggage, LOL. But I know how much you missed JK so I totally understand. Some things are worth more then money.

Lounging about the house is definitely a highlight. We kept cancelling plans to go out at night because we had so much fun in the house with each other.

Figures the weather is going to be crappy tomorrow! Oh well, I need my car washed, lol. I fly out at 1:40 so it looks like we'll just miss each other. You're going to have a wonderful time. I'm not a fan of flying but it's so worth it to get to where you want to go. Just try to sleep, makes everything go by so much faster!

I agree Libby. As sad as I am to say good bye to everyone and as much as I miss them its always a good feeling walking in the door of my home.

Sarah said...

Lounging looks like the best of fun. Glad you had such a wonderful time chick!

Leiha said...

Thanks Sarah! I'm hoping to have plenty of inappropriate pictures with you in September, LOL.