OK, I'm a bit tired....

We got in at 4am, which is relatively early by Vegas standards but we've been getting in before that. I woke up at 8:30am. We have to be out of our room by 11am but our brunch is at 10:30 which means dragging my ass out of bed. Of course, that means I should be packing right now but I'm blogging instead. Procrastination, thy name is Leiha.

My friend Michael-Ryan, who I've known for about 12 years and was in LA for work (he recently moved to Idaho) flew out to hang with me last night. He can fly little planes so he literally flew him and a couple of his friends out. OK, so it was Jason's birthday so he combined the purpose of his trip, LOL. But I'm a great nagger and a great friend so even though he was busy as hell for work (he's flying to NYC today) he came out and I was exstatic. So many people have heard his name so it was fun for him to come play with us.

We met up at the Venetian where we had just finished dinner then off we went to Tao, the hottest club in town judging by the lines. Nes' cousin works for the Venetian and had everything set up so we didn't have to wait in line but it was so unorganized there that they put us at the back of this long ass line that was the guest list line, LOL. Jason, the bday boy had the wrong shoes so he went to gamble instead (where he won) and we continued to wait. But we didn't wait for long, Nes went up to security and dropped some names and to the front of the line we went. Actually, I think we would have gone to the front a lot sooner if we didn't have the sausage fest known as Michael-Ryan & Co, LOL but it was worth an extra little wait to have my boy in town. Lina wasn't feeling well so she went back to the room unfortunately.

Let me say it right here, I am not cool. Don't get me wrong, I KNOW I'm cool but I'm not that cool person who can stand around in a packed like sardines spring break infused club and be happy. I don't need to see and be seen. I have a blog for that, LOL. After waiting a half an hour for the bartender to take our drinks we found a spot to stand in and get jostled around like crazy. The music there was great but the dance floor was so full you couldn't move so we didn't even try to weave our way there. I was ready to go (and you know I'm not shy about stating my opinions, LOL) but as cool as the club was I just can't deal with that.

So off we went to Mandalay Bay. Rich, MR's other friend could get us in to the Foundation Room at the top of Mandalay Bay which is a members only type of club. Too bad the reservation was for 4 and there were 10 of us, Nes' cousin and friend joined us. The doorman was being a dick and wouldn't let us in. Rich has been there plenty of times with a bunch more people so he was ticked but it didn't matter. The only reason I wanted to check it out was because the last time we were there I was a tad bit drunk and don't remember much about it, LOL. So we went to the circle bar which is a lounge at Mandalay that we had hung out last year at and I have to be honest, I had way more fun there! Even Rich was like, this is better then the Foundation room. We were able to swoop up some seats and it was off to the dance floor. The band was smoking hot! When you're up there the ladies give you a lot of eye contact. I have to admit, I got a little tingly, LOL. Oops, I'm running out of time, I'll have to come back later and tell you about my marriage proposal and foot rub. Here's a pic of Rich, me, Michael-Ryan and Su outside of Mandalay Bay. I know you've been anxiousely awaiting this dress. It did awesome stuff for my ass too.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 Mannions Speak :

Sarah said...

You look stunning!

Chez said...

Ooooh love the dress.

Leiha said...

Thanks chicas, mwah!!! I think this will be my magic dress because after a week of gluttony the dress really made me feel good.