Guess what I bought today?

OK, I'll tell you, LOL. Usually I have several webpages open, that I check and work on all day long and then I keep one page that I surf on. When I'm not surfing on that page I put it on yahoo. While on yahoo I saw a link noting the top 5 digital cameras, top 5 laptops, etc. I clicked on the digital cameras and the number one was a canon camera. Not the one Nes bought, one level down. It had it listed at Target. I was racking my brain trying to remember if they had this a couple of months ago when I was looking for a new cam and I don't think they did. So I started to get excited. I clicked on Target and clicked on all of their Canon products and there is the camera I wanted! The one I thought I was going to pay out of pocket for. I was so excited I even dragged my ass out of bed (OK, it was noon but I had been laying down reading, LOL) to grab my purse. Luckily, I hadn't spend much of my Target gift card so I only ended up spending $70 out of pocket. Look at my brand new toy!And it will be here just in time for Vegas baby! Of course the bad news in all of this is I will have to pay for my own toilet paper this next year, LOL. I won't extoll the virtues of this camera, Nes has already done that. Yes, she did all of the research and she will be the one to show me all of the options when we get to Vegas. I'm no fool! Just think how awesome the pictures from Olympic Gardens will look!

My plan was to stay in bed until I finished my book today but my neighbor called and talked me into going to workout. It so went against my plan to be a slug today but I'm totally happy I did it. The elliptical is not quite as dreaded as it has been and I'm starting to use the hand weights. I have to workout my arms with all of those sleeveless outfits I have planned.

February sweeps are over, you know what that means? KARAOKE!!! I have not been singing as much and I need to get my voice in top shape for the girls. My voice is my instrument and I must keep practicing. Say a prayer for my neighbors, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

10 Mannions Speak :

Aimee Elizabeth said...

Nice camera chic! I look forward to seeing the billions of pics from Vegas.

I'm glad you went & worked out, my workout today was doing office stuff for a couple hours, and going to World Market. WOW do they have some cool stuff!
I got...

Lemon Drop Mixer & sugar for the rim
a Sushi cookbook
Bamboo sheets
Seaweed papers
Sushi Plates & bowls
a cute little table to make the sushi on
a rice scraper
a lolly pop for the kid to give as a gift (it's as big as a sledge hammer LOL)
and some fresh pickled ginger

Now I need time to make the sushi LOL

L said...

How fun is that? I love my Canon, it's really easy to use and takes great pictures. OG will never be seen the same again LOL.

I did not work out at all today, my mom sent home chocolate chip cookies with the kiddos so I did work out my eating arm. Yikes.

Have fun practicing your instrument LOL.

Aimee, have fun making sushi! I've seen it done and it looks like it requires way more coordination that this girl has. I do love to eat it though.

XOXOX

Nes said...

Ooooh!!!! You got it! *claps hands* Have you played around with it yet? Good thing you waited with it. Because I recall you being totally bummed they didn't have it at Target's back then. I'm so happy for you chickie!!

We have to make sure we know we don't mix up the cams though. LOL.

BTW, I ordered the rest of the stuff like the UW Case and different lenses from Amazon along with some games for JK and should be arriving at your place next week.

Have fun playing with your cam and have fun singing. I've been doing plently of karaoke lately and I'm enjoying myself immensely!

Love you! MWAH1

Anonymous said...

Aimee, I wish we had a market like that down here. I tried to take Leiha to a 'hugh' (hehe) Asian Farmer's Market that was in Atlanta, but it had closed or moved. I was verra disapointed. I needed Leiha to tell me what-was-what. ;o)
Leiha, if you hear of one, let me know. We'll plan a shopping trip.

I'm glad you & Nes are camera savvy. Next time I'm in the market for a camera for DH, I'll know which one to get. LOL! (I'm not electronically gifted.)
I can't wait to see everyone's Vegas pics. What's the body count now? (wish I could go)

BAM

Leiha said...

Of course there will be billions of pics in Vegas....of me, LMAO!

I just went to the market the other day too. I bought tangerine martini mix, LOL.

Have fun making your sushi! Now you need to get the fish! Take pics for your blog!

Libby my other cam is a canon and I loved it. So easy to use and takes good pics so I had planned on getting a canon before Nes' research, of course, I was just going to get any old canon, but I'm stoked for this one.

Hey you have to keep your eating arm strong, you never know when you will need to arm wrestle someone!

I'll have fun practicing, don't know about my neighbors Serves them right for wearing heels on a wood floor!

My cam has to be shipped to me otherwise you would have seen new pics of me already, LOL. Thanks for buying a bunch of new equipment for my camera, LMAO. I need to buy a case for my cam. I hope it's not too big for my purse.

BAM, we have a cost plus I was at it the other day, LOL. You need to come to the big city more often! I'll show you around, LOL.

With Rosie there will be 7 of us. As for next year, didn't you read my recent sisterhood blog entry, this is my last Vegas trip for awhile. But I'm sure we'll be off on new adventures next year!

Melissa said...

That's great you were able to get the camera you wanted, right before your trip, Leiha.

After looking at all the really bad pics from our cruise, I keep saying I'm going to use part of our trip money to buy me a new camera. (A trip isn't a trip to me if I don't come home with good pictures.)
I'm going to wait until last minute before we go, though, so if it doesn't take any better pictures then (I'll know it's me, not the camera) I'll be able to return it.
I know I'm not the most talented photographer, but my Sony camera took alot of good pictures, despite my lack of skills.

Rosie said...

Very nice camera, chica! I'm so glad you were able to get it before your trip. I went and ordered myself one too. It should be here by either today or tomorrow.

Speaking of finds, I found a pomegranite martini mix. Maybe I'll bring it to the hotel!

Good for you on getting out of bed to work out (listen to me, the other slug, LOL).

I really feel for your neighbors. But, chick, if singing makes you happy, then have at it! To hell with the neighbors. Maybe they'll get jealous enough and join in. *BEG*

Leiha said...

Missi, I am all about the point and shoot. If it gets more then that, I'm not into it, LOL. What camera are you going to get?

Yeah Rosie, definitely bring the pomegranite mix, how yummy! We can have a drink or two before we head out, LOL. I'm glad you got a new cam, you don't want to lug around a big old camera everywhere!

As you can see, I don't care that much about the neighbors, LOL.

Anonymous said...

Love the new gadget Leiha! can't wait to see what interesting things you take photos of with it Hee Hee.

Wish I could make Vegas, but it's not the right timing for me.

Leiha said...

Sara, I'm sorry you can't make it to Vegas but I understand. Luckily, there will be plenty of cameras there to document all of the action, LOL.