I tried to find a picture...

to properly convey last night but unfortunately, most of them are not ones that can be shared publicly so here a couple of quick happy hour pictures.
Just imagine the mayhem when we weren't in public!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

4 Mannions Speak :

Chez said...

Bwahahaha I bet there are piccies SOMEWHERE

Aimee Elizabeth said...

Oh, there are pics, but I'm thinking they will never be seen by anyone who wasn't there.... Holy CRAP what a night!

I'm home safe chica, later than I was supposed to be, but home!
I miss the heck outta you gals already *sigh*

Rosie said...

Oh man, I can just imagine the mayhem with you all there! But it was a blast, right? Can't wait to hear more!!!

Hugs!!

Nes said...

At around that point I had hardly any recollection what kind of pics were being taken. LOL.

And yes, the pics I'm thinking about will hopefully self destruct. LOL.

Missing you lot loads already too!