Postus interuptus...

Sorry about not finishing my post last night. I looked up and saw I only had 45 minutes to get ready. It was a choice between beautifying and blogging, well you saw what choice I made. But I looked great so it was worth it, LOL.

Linda and I were hungry so we dropped our bags off with the bellman and we were on our way to the Paris to get a sandwhich from the bakery when we noticed a new restuarant had opened. It was called Le Burger Brassire. We decided to try it. We noticed the burgers looked pretty big so we decided to split Le Bleu, which was a burger with blue cheese, avocado and bacon with ranch flavored fries and a salad. While I really enjoyed the burger, OMG those fries were so good. It wasn't covered in ranch sauce but rather ranch seasonings. TASTY! Just after we had ordered I got a call from Nes who was in the hotel so I told her where we were and had the waitress move us to a bigger table. Then I saw them come in just when the waitress was delivering my drink. Umm, I spilled my drink because I hopped up to run over there screaming, LOL. I think we provided a show (the theme for the day, LOL). So hopping up an down and doing a dance I greeted Nes and Joanie. Linda practiced a bit more decorum then I did but there's nothing new with that *G*. OK, now I could sit down and enjoy my drink. It was delishious! It was a flirty french martini. Way different from other french martinis I've had. It had a watermelon liquor, a rasberry one and sprite from what Linda remembered. I drank my first one so fast I had to order another. Joanie and Nes spent lunch updating us on their adventures. I was bummed to have missed it. Mainly because they took such a great picture at the top of the club, LOL. We suggested to them they should split a burger which is what they ordered but then they saw the size of our burger and decided they were way too hungry to share. What is that about the eyes bigger then your stomach, LOL. Neither of them came close to finishing their burgers. The busboy tried to take my ranch fries with 4 fries left int he basket, I explained to him I was on vacation. Then later he was taking Joanie's plate and she had an uneaten pickle on there (I love pickles) so I grabbed it and his response was, she's on vacation, LMAO!

As soon as we paid Lina walked in the door and she was starving also so I HAD to order another drink. Nes went to go meet her tita who was hooking us up with rooms and the I went to join her. Once we got our rooms we called the others to join us and then we just hung out for a bit and Nes' friend Ian joined us and then I had to take a nap. Remember I didn't sleep on the plane. I didn't get much of a nap but I got something. We decided to go to Spago's for dinner. You know traveling is all about food. We were running late and had the last reservation of the night. So we hoofed it over there in our heels. BIG MISTAKE! The shoes didn't hurt on the walk over but after dinner I couldn't walk, LOL. I knew I should have worn my sandals!

Dinner was wonderful. I didn't see much on the entree jumping out at me so I got apps. Nes and I split a lobster. It was so good.It was getting me ready for brunch on Sunday. Yummmm, lobster! I also got a blue crab salad where shockingly, it was mostly blue crab, chunks and chunks of it. I was a happy camper.

A favorite spot of ours is Cleopatra's Barge so we went there to listen to some live music and have a few drinks.

If you can believe it, this is the only picture of Nes and I together last night. Joanie loves this pic, LOL.OK, I'm off to the mall with the girls. Linda and Lina already left. Rosie will be joining us today, yay!

BTW, you should have seen the couple sitting at the table next to us at the bar. They looked like a sweet couple from the midwest and they were enjoying the show we put on because you do know these are the tame pictures, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

6 Mannions Speak :

NancyB said...

1) Get the Flirty french Martini recipie - we can replace the sprite with Champagine mmmmm
2)I thought Joanie didnt share her ta-tas... they look great though.
3)Could you bring me a taste of that crab salad? It looked like it was a close cousin to my favorite "Salad without Lettuce"
Thanks for keeping us posted, I was a touch melancholy when I heard about Cleopatras barge...but not when I read abotu the sore feet!

Anonymous said...

Ok where is Cleopatra's Barge? I need lots of suggestions for when I get there. Remember, I don't get out much. Looks like you gals are having a blast. I'm jealous! And you all look hot!

Aimee Elizabeth said...

That drink looks awesome! Lurvly pics of everyone, sounds like the party has started LOL

Chez said...

Okay can I have a major jealous hissy fit ...well ..yes I can. You all look gorgeous and between yours and Nes' blog it's obvious a good time is being had *sigh*.
Mmmm can you tell the weather got hot again and Miss Crankypants came out to play.

Ian said...

Uhm Leiha, I am not sure If we are thinking about the same couple or not ... But if we are, you may want to rethink the statement that "they" enjoyed the show

..... He certainly did, but his companion spent most of the time looking like she was going to kill him *LOL*

Joanie said...

Hell, I didn't even notice that couple! I was too concerned with making sure my boobage looked fantastic and keeping Nes away from her fave dive spot... J x