At least I didn't embarrass myself too much...

Sorry no blog last night. I was put to bed early due to drunkeness. Guess those 5 drinks I didn't feel at happy hour actually had an effect, LOL. We're up early getting ready to head home so I will be back later tonight with another post if I'm not too wiped out.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 Mannions Speak :

Aimee Elizabeth said...

That was truly a night we don't want very many pictures of getting out LMFAO! Wild, wild women that I loooooove.

I'm going to freaking MISS you chic!

Nes said...

Shit, you passed out fast! LOL! But you went with dignity chick. LOL!!

I'm gonna freaking miss you! All of yous!!!

MWAAAAAAAAAAH! I love you, girlie!

Rosie said...

Oh, man, I bet that was a night to remember (or not, LOL). Can't wait to hear the details, chic!!

Hugs!