I went shopping again today...

And it was a phenomenal success! I have been searching for specific shoes for awhile and not only did I find all of the shoes I wanted, I found them inexpensively!!! I have been looking for black pumps because I think they're a staple. Sure, the style comes and goes but it always comes back. Plus, I fell in love with pumps a few years back because Rachael wears them so well. I figured I'll always be able to wear them and I love my red ones so I have to have black too! I also needed black strappy shoes. I used to have a pair and wore them til they fell apart and I finally had to say bye bye to them. I have also been in the market for silver shoes. I have gold but most of my accessories are silver. Now if I found one of those shoes I would have been happy but I found all 3 pairs I was looking for so I'm ecstatic!

I decided it was time to hit the Rack, Nordstrom's Rack that is! This is where Nordy's discount store and a GREAT place to find shoes. Not only did I find the 3 pair I was looking for I also found some gold shoes I didn't need, LOL. Now to really show the shoes off I should have taken pics of me wearing them but it's late, I'm tired and I'm lazy so you get them all at once, LOL. The silver ones are wedges and totally comfortable. I tried to show some of the heel. The black strappys have the skinniest heels I've ever owned. I will definitely have to practice wearing them. The best part about all of them? The most expensive pair was $36 and the rest were in the 20s!!!

Has anyone been to McDonald's lately? I've found a new favorite. When I'm feeling extrmely lazy and exremely hungry I'll get a plain hamburger from Micky D's but this weekend I saw a sign for this thing called the chicken snacker. I am in love! I get it grilled and with honey mustard. I prefer ranch dressing but I'll try and be healthy where I can. Has anyone else had them? Delish! Dangerous to have such knowledge so of course I share it with you all, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

7 Mannions Speak :

Melissa said...

I'm not much a shoe person, but I know the excitement of finding something I wanted, and at a good deal, so....Yay, Congratulations on the great shoe shopping day!

Haven't been to McD's lately. I usually only ever get breakfast at McD's, if I have to.
After years and years of going to McD's for Happy Meals and the Playground, I think I'm still not yet recovered from the overdose of McD's yet.

Nes said...

Hey chick! I love the shoes! Especially the black strappy and gold one! Verra nice!

My favorite for a quickie at McD's is a cheeseburger and chocolate milkshake. That's a standard drive thru menu for me. LOL.

And no, I haven't had the ones you mentioned. I think it will be introduced here after a couple of months. Actually McD's suck. BK is better. LOL.

Rosie said...

I love the shoes. Great choices on all of them. I'm heading out again this weekend to do some more damage, hopefully shoes this weekend. I need some new go-out shoes. I'm a lover of the pumps. I have several pairs, including one pink and one pink/black, which are my favorites!

I've seen those new wraps advertised. I'm thinking it may be a good choice for lunch today since McD's is right around the corner.

Smooches!!

Anonymous said...

Love them all ! Which ones will you wear with the red dress ?

Karry

L said...

I'm just drooling over the shoe haul. Wow! I can't wait to get out my summer shoes, but I guess it means getting a pedi.

XOXOXO

Leiha said...

I rarely go to Mickey Ds but I can definitely see the advantages of it when you have kids. It's convenient and cheap!

The shoes look even better on chick, which you will get to see first hand. You know I love ice cream so milkshakes are my kind of dessert but I don't indulge in them too often. I would prefer the cheeseburger too.

I am a BK kind of girl myself, you know I love the whopper (but not as much as you, LOL). Maybe you can try a snack wrap at the airport when you land.

Pink/Black pumps sound awesome! Good luck on the shoe shopping! It's such a great feeling when you get new shoes that you've been looking for.

I am torn over which shoe to wear with the dress Karry. I think I'll wait til I get to Vegas and have the girls help me choose. It's wonderful to have my own what not to wear panel, LOL.

Libby, I trie to keep my feet looking decent all year long and that's not only because I wear flip flops year round, LOL. I find I feel better when my feet look good. Of course, I don't live in CO and spend part of the year buried in snow!

sparkle said...

Good thing that you will get a pedicure before with all those open toes! Great selection on the shoes for maximum versatility! Maybe I'll use you as an example when I do the 10 Top Shoe Tips!!!