Breakfast is on me....

So I told you we went shopping yesterday. We went to the Fashion Show Mall which is huge. Nes was on the hunt for shoes, we went to every shoe store in the mall but couldn't find what she was looking for. Luckily, the other girls were more successful. I didn't buy anything which I have to say was amazing self control on my part. We went into the Coach store and Lina had a coupon but I just couldn't spend that money right now so I encourage Rosie too instead, LOL. She had a wonderful new Coach Spring purse *G*. Linda bought some frakktastic shoes and Lina a new outfit. I did buy myself lunch at the food court, LOL. We were starving so that was the first thing we did there. Now you all know Nes is a fast food fiend. Her opinion was Spago was nice but she's much happier at the food court of the mall. After we had finished eating she spent the whole time, when not obsessing over her shoes obsessing over the fact that she didn't a philly cheese steak, LOL. On the way back to the hotel Rosie took us to a grocery store to pick up some stuff we needed. There was a Vietnamese restaurant next door so Nes and I ran in and placed an order (I wanted her to try it) and rushed in to grab our goods and our food was ready when we came out. Vietnamese food is awesome but the smell of fish sauce not so much so we ate in the hallway. I showed Nes how to wrap her egg rolls in lettuce and herbs before dipping. She loved it. Of course I got the bun. Not the best bun I've ever had but it was ok.
After we all took naps Ian, Nes and I headed down to the Tequila Bar to catch the end of happy hour. Ian was only in town for one day this was the end of his trip. It was fun getting to know him on a more personal note. Of course, we had to force him to talk. Just because he was surrounded by 6 talking women I don't understand why he couldn't get a word in, I had no problem.

After that is was time to get ready for the evening. I asked Lina to do my makeup, it's so much more fun when someone else does me up. Then she also put the finishing touches on my hair so I may not have a body by Lina but I did have everything else by Lina LOL. Linda came up with the brilliant idea of carrying our heels over and I had the perfect bag for it. Let me just say, it was much easier on the feet but I'm still ready for orthopedics. We went to Light at Bellagio. On the cab ride from the airport our driver gave us a bunch of free passes to get in. Then when we got to the Bellagio we were given VIP free passes almost as soon as we walked in the door. All of us dressed to the nines, of course they wanted us in their club! Light is smaller then I expected but pretty cool. My only gripe is they would play a song I liked and I'd be getting into my groove and they'd change it! It was more like song sampling. At the end of the night I was ready to eat. I hadn't had dinner. SO me and two girls who wish to remain anonymous went to get breakfast. The Sidewalk Cafe is no longer 24 hours so we went over to the Paris where the line was long. We looked at the prices of the food and one of the gals was like, I could do with the Barbary Coast breakfast and we agreed so even though it meant more walking, we had our walking shoes on so off we went. They told us it was going to be a 20 minute wait so we sat our butts down at the penny slots and I put in a $20. High roller that I am I cashed out at $54, I know when to say when! I more then doubled my money, I was a happy camper and breakast was on me. I told them as long as it came to less then $34 that is, LOL. The breakfast special is 2 eggs, sausage or bacon hashbrowns and toast for $3.50. One of the women splurged and for an extra 50 cents got the ham. We wanted sausage AND bacon so I asked how much a side of sausage was. It was $2 so I decided to get another meal instead, LOL. After all, it was a free breakfast. Hence the anonymity. The others didn't want to implicacted because we had 4 breakfasts for 3 people. You already know what a pig I am so I'm comfortable outing myself, LOL.

Here are some of my favorite pics from last night.




Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

4 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

Wow sexy mamas!

I guess I'm not getting into anyplace good when I go cause I'm not dressing up. Well I'm dressing up for me, but it's not dressy for the general public. I don't even own a dress anymore LOL

But that's ok cause I could never live up to the standards you gals have set there :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! You all look just wonderful. I'm glad you're having such a great time.

Yeah, me neither Sara.

I can understand why Nes couldn't find anymore shoes! lmao

Aimee Elizabeth said...

You chicas look as beautiful as evah! You've seen my idea of dressing up LOL!

I do own 2 dresses, but it has been YEARS since they have seen outside my closet, thank goodness I bought ones that will never go out of style *heh*

Leiha said...

Sara, you don't have to wear a dress to dress up. Fitted jeans and a sexy top are usually what I do. Just make sure to show the sisters off and it's all good!

I'm sure you'll make your own mark!

Thanks Missi. I know you and your family will have a wonderful time.

You look hot Aimee, that's all that matters.