I have a master plan....

it's actually a Vegas survival plan. Usually by the end of the week I'm feeling like crap, due to lack of sleep, lots of alcohol and dehydration. My mast plan is to drink more water! I drink a lot of water, when I'm in my normal life. Right now I have an almost empty bottle of water that is 1.5 liters. I have filled this up at least twice today. When I am on vacation I drink much more then I normally do, unlike the lushes I vacation with who drink that much on a regular basis and you know how much I love my sleep. I would say if I get 5 hours a night in Vegas I'll consider myself lucky but I also don't drink as much water as I normally do. It's not quite as convenient to lug around a big old jug of aqua but I'm going to have to suck it up. When I need the water the most, I drink it the least. So my goal this trip, try to drink at least as much water as I do when I'm at home. What can I say? I'm a woman with lofty goals.

I made my goodbyes at the post office today. I didn't want them to worry about me, LOL. I think I'm the only person they chit chat with while I'm still in line, I really should bite the bullet and ask them their names! It's awkward at this point but oh well. I'll ask them when I come home from vacation. I blame them, their name tags have their first initial and their last name. OK, so I don't even know their last names but it's hard to read!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

7 Mannions Speak :

Aimee Elizabeth said...

I hate drinking water, HATE it.

But to be honest, when I DO drink it I see a huge difference in the condition of my skin. Now I've taken to drinking a bottle or two of the Aquafina flavored waters every day, that way I get my much-needed hydration but it tastes good LOL

I hope you're all packed by now chic, I know your like the rest of us though, nothing like waiting until the last minute!

Damn I wish I was going to be there with you gals!

Anonymous said...

Good luck Leiha! Have Fun. And yeah, the water thing... especially in the desert where you don't realize you need it until it's too late. Let me know how this plan works so I can implement it when I go :)

Leave some booze for me...

Leiha said...

I used ot never drink water but now it's practically all I drink. Other drinks just make me thirsty.

I was going to pack last night but then Dancing with the Stars came on. It was 2 hours long and by the time it was over, my motivation had left me, LOL. Guess what I will be doing today?

Sara, I'll TRY and leave some booze for you but I can't speak for those other lush bitches!

NancyB said...

My Vegas Master plan... Sit home and pout while you all party and eat like queens. Maybe I will try to duplicate your trip in Everett - OK - I know most of you have been here and can laugh at that comment.
Have a great time in the big V!

Leiha said...

LMAO, well you can go to the liquor store and start training for Jersey! Just remember, drink a lot of water *G*.

Rosie said...

Yep, water is a main staple, especially since it is the desert. So it's even more important to keep hydrated. I had things to do around the house last night too, but ended up watching Dancing with the Stars. Do you know there is some sort of betting thing going on WRT Heather Mills and if her leg will fall off while dancing. How cruel is that??? I was actually impressed that she was able to perform like she did! Sorry I won't be able to pick you up at the airport, but I'll see you Thursday!!

Hugs!!

Anonymous said...

I hate water, too. It tastes bad, and it leaves me thirsty. I bought some of those bottled water flavor packets, where you can add one pack to a bottle of water, it's like koolaid, artificially sweetened. But that dries my throat out, I cough and choke and need a drink after I drink that.

Dang I didn't know DwtS was coming on last night.