Bally's Sterling Brunch!!!

You all know the real reason I went to Las vegas was not for the girlfriend time but for the food and most especially for the Sterling Brunch! I have been looking forward to this meal for months and it did not disappoint. When I made the reservation I asked that we be seated in Anthony's section. I don't really think they marked it down but our reservation was early enough that the host was able to arrange it so we could. He was our waiter last year and we loved him. He has a sense of humor as bawdy as ours.

As soon as we sat down we had a pic taken, the pre-feast pic. You don't want to see what we look like after our gorgefest. Now for the food.


Looking at these pics, I am a little disappointed I didn't eat more. Damn it, missed opportunities! I also regretted not sneaking some strawberries out. I LOVE the white chocolate pistachio covered strawberries.

Since Lina is a vegetarian and was worried about having stuff to eat Anthony had the chef prepare 3 special dishes for her. Of course, she doesn't practice the gorgefest I do so she had a lot of food leftover. We also had fun interacting with the table next to us. Anthony had grabbed their camera to take pictures of us. Lina was shy and didn't do her Phlexie moves so Lina and I had to bring out our trademark tongue through the fingers which the man when he saw it pointed to his 91 year old mother sitting right there, I let him know it was ok, a couple of years ago she was us, LOL.

Part of the reason we love the brunch so much is the never ending champagne. After over 3 hours there we finally decided it was time to leave so everyone was getting their drinks topped off to take with us. While he was topping off Linda's drink she said why don't you leave us the bottle and he did and it was full! The funny thing was, she still made him top off her drink with another bottle so as not to waste ours, LOL. The girls ate and drank so much that we all went to the room to decompress (and nap).

At least the good part of eating that much food is Nes finally got an ass!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

6 Mannions Speak :

Nes said...

Now I finally know how it feels like to have one! Spank me has a totally new meaning!

BTW, you forgot to mention the bottle of champagne Anthony gave us to take up to our room! The whole Sterling brunch was wicked and I absolutely loved it. Too bad I didn't get past round 3 but it was definitely worth it and was one of the highlights!

Anonymous said...

You know the good news is that I get to experience all this food through your blog so when I am sitting at McDonalds I won't feel like I'm missing out on anything LOL

But I am jealous of the bunch of you being there all together. I think it's great you have each other and I can tell you know how special that is and how rare.

Rosie said...

Damn, I did miss a great brunch. That food looks awesome. And I have to agree, those strawberries look to die for!! But I needed sleep or I would have been face down in the wonderful food. LOL.

Nes, I didn't get to spank that new-found ass before you left. So, here's a cyber-spank.

Hugs!!!

Anonymous said...

It looks like the food itself is worth the air fare.
Yum!


BAM

Gennita said...

Dammit, I don't know which I want with you girls--the food fest, the tongue fest or the spank fest. Or being put to bed after breakfast. That's a scary thought.

Tammy Lafontaine said...

OMG the ONE time I come to your blog hungry! GAHHH.....I should have known better!

*drools on keyboard*

HOT DAMN! I am friggen starving and there is the most awesome looking meal I have ever seen!

Oh I'm so poor....
Mac N Cheese just sounds so icky after seeing that feast!

Capital "J" Jealous!

Funny that out of all the fun stuff you guys seem to be doing...I'm most envious of the great food you are all eating.

Lina had better of eaten well...just for those of us who couldn't be there! LOL