New Hairstyles...

So I mentioned the fact that I have a hair appointment next week, well talking to Nancy se mentioned the fact she's looking for a new hairstyle too. We decided we should do some research in order to find the best look for us. Let us know what you think.



As you can see, Nancy and I can really pull off any hairstyle, LOL. Here's my fave style for Nancy. As for myself, I know I was destined to be a blonde!Of course you need to see how you would look with a new hairstyle and if you can figure out how to do frame grabs I would love it if you sent in your favorite of yours so I can add it to the blog. Have fun playing. Nancy and I spent an hour at least on this site, LOL. Personalized hairstyles

BTW, I've added a couple of more blog links. Yes, I am a blog addict but I pretty much only go to blogs of people I know. It's fun to get to know people better through their blogs. Controlled Chaos is Sara's blog and I know her via Karen's board. I also know Tammy, Insert Creative Title Here, through Karen's board but she is also in charge of Karen's Official MySpace fanpage. Welcome to the world of blogging chicks. As I always tell everyone, with blogging comes responsibility. I will expect a lot of updates, LOL.

Here's a couple of pics of Linda. She actually looked great in most of the pics I did, the wench, LOL.
We know you've been dying to see pics of Nancy and I with a fro.
Greedy ass Nes wanted me to post every pic she sent. I told her this couldn't be all about her, this is MY blog. I agreed to post 6 and she sent me 7, trying to be tricky. As you can see, I only put 6, LOL.


I have to say the hairstyle I like on Nancy works on almost everyone, looks great on Nes and looked great on Linda but I think Nes wants to use the last pic and go blonde also!

Here are some pics of Tammy. I tried to figure out which ones you wanted but I couldn't, LOL. I like you as a blonde! I guess we all should be blondes, LOL.

Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

15 Mannions Speak :

sparkle said...

This is hilarious!! I can not believe that you found all those different looks! Nancy, remember I will actually help you look fabulous!!! LOL Though red maybe is your color! Leiha, sorry chick I really don't think you are a blonde!!! Good for a costume or special event, but your beautiful dark hair is the best!

Leiha said...

I posted a fraction of the pics we saved, LOL. In fact, I think tomorrow I'll add some more. You have yet to see us with a fro!

The red on Nancy is my secod favorite one! She wears it well.

When you put it that way I guess I'll keep my black hair, LOL. I think I'm going to see what you look like with some of these styles, LOL. You do have a hair appointment coming up *G*.

NancyB said...

Man are we hot!!!

Seriously, what do you all think of the last hair? The one Leiha said was her favorite? I think I am going for that cut.

Opinions anyone?

Chez said...

OOooh another play site. Bad Leiha for leading me around the web.

Nes said...

Oooh chick! I can't wait to play with it! So kewl!

Yup, your fave is my fave on Nanner. I don't like you blonde... *pouts* You look better dark.

I can't wait to see you with an afro!! oooh do they have braids as well? I'm gonna look see later on. But first I need to find a pic of me with a ponytail. If I can't find any I'll just take a new one. LOL! I'm not as lazy as you are. :P

MwAH!

Aimee Elizabeth said...

I like the hairstyle on Nancine but I like it the way it is too. Leiha, keep the long dark hair LOL the spiky short blondish one was a tad scary cause it barely even looks like you!
Fun pics chicas!

Tammy Lafontaine said...

LMAO That is so cool! Nancy looks great as a redhead! Lieha, I must agree that you look better w/dark hair. Maybe a mocha brown would look nice though and long layers!! I tried that site using my worst pic (after all, if I look good w/a hairstyle even at my worst, it has to be a keeper right?) and I may just have to dye my hair blond and cut it short! LOL I looked wicked cute in the bottom 20th hairdo. And the longer 23rd one kinda made me look like Jennifer Aniston..which I'm still debating on if that is a good thing or not! I looked into image/screen capture, but I'm lazy, so you'll have to take my word for it!

Quite fun....I think a new "do" is in my future! LOL

Leiha said...

Chez, I'm waiting to see pics of you! If you can't figure out the frame grab send me in a pic of you and I'll do the makeover on you, LOL.

Sorry chick no braids! But I'm sure you'll find something you like. I can't wait to see what you look like!

BTW, I'm not lazy! I just alredy had a perfect show of me, why take another? It's all about time managment, LOL.

I don't know, I thought I pulled off the spiky look pretty well. Too bad I'm too lazy to style my hair everyday.

Why is it only Nancy and I like me as a blonde? She says you're not thinking outside of the box, LOL.

Leiha said...

Tammy, I want to see! Send me your pic and I'll do the grab and add you to my site. Use my gmail one! I want to see you as a blonde, LOL.

sparkle said...

Leiha, Pretty funny on the hairstyles! My sedret red head is out! Nancine, I do like that cut and I think it would look good on you! That's what I had told Leiha for you. Longer with kicky layers!! Can't wait to see others in their new dos!!!

Nes said...

Drats! You caught me. Too bad you know how to count. LMFAO!!! :P

I don't look bad as a blonde! I've always wanted to know how I'd look like with blonde hair. I wonder if I do that for real how my parents would react. Remember their reactions with my braids? LOL! *shudders*

Since I have a hair appointment on Tues. I can't wait to show all these to my hairdresser. I'll opt for my Beyonce look. The third one. However, I like the last one too! LOL.

Thanks for the link, chick. It's been fun doing this!

Leiha said...

Nice try chick, LOL! Yup, I is edumacated! You look good as a blonde, can't wait to see what your hairdresser thinks *G*.

Anonymous said...

Leiha, You and Nance both look good as long-haired blondes.
I also like you as the spiky-haired blonde. ;o)
I would luv to see you and Nance walking around Buckhead with your fro's!!! (see Under-Cover-Brother.) LOL!!
Nes, somehow, it's just not fair for a woman to look that good in ALL those freakin' hair-styles.
Yep, Leiha, blonde is a good color for you, but I LOVE your dark hair the most.
Muah!

BAM

Tammy Lafontaine said...

LOL The DH hates the last one. I showed it to him earlier when I was playing w/that site and he cringed! HAHA I think it's kinda funny tho...I look like a fat Pink! I was talking about the last one that you put on Nes, as being one of my favs on me, but I like the long blond look too!
Yep I think we should all go blond, then you can post pics of all of us w/our sexy new blond "dos".
My friend Meg said she had found a virtual wedding gown site, but she had to get offline before she could find the link again. If she sends it to me soon I will post it...that should be fun to play w/too!!

XOXOX

Leiha said...

Finally some blonde loving, LOL. Honestly, if it wasn't for the fact it takes my hair years to recover from bleaching I would do it for the summer. Oh well, maybe one day I'll by a good wig, LOL.

Tammy I can't wait to see the virtual wedding dresses, how fun!