I had a quick fuck last night...

Too bad for me, it's a drink, LOL. Joanie turned us on to this shot, I don't know what all is in it, I just know with a name like that I had to try it.
I have to say it was quite tasty.

This will be a quickie, just checking in. I'm getting ready to take a nap. My girl Su got to town yesterday.Now the party is complete.

We went to Nobu last night for dinner. What a wonderful dining experience that was. That will be a whole separate blog, sometime next week, with pics of course. Then it was off to OG. Some familiar faces there which is always fun. They sat us at the stage first (we moved) and I yelled at Carlos who was up there. Of course he had to come around and say hi. Yohan, our favorite is still there, looking as good as ever. Perry the waitor is still there but he doesn't hook us up like he should so I'm over him! In 5 years when I go back I'm getting a new waitor, LOL. Gene is there but now he's working as the DJ which was fun when he gave a shout out to Rosie's posse. Rosie had a dumbstruck look on her face, she was worried she was being called on stage, LOL. When Carlos was on stage Rosie and I went up to bust his chops. He's been doing the same routine since we've known him so we were doing his moves and teasing him, it's always fun to go back and see the familiar faces. Of course, the dancers treat us like the superstars we are. I can't give you too many pics or details because after all, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, well unless you have access to all of the pics on my laptop, EG!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 Mannions Speak :

NancyB said...

I know Su makes the party... but Aimee and I dont think it will be complete without us! I am just glad you all are able to still enjoy yourselves without us there, I know it is hard...LOL
I am glad there were some of the old standby's at OG's for you... What is up with Perry not hooking you up? He always treats us so well, hummm. I hope you found a guy or two to console you. - I saw you were doing Carlos' moves with him and wondered... Was Lelos there???
You all have a good time, even if Aimee and I arent there, and we will see you soon.

Aimee Elizabeth said...

Yeah, what Nancine said LMAO, what are we? Chopped liver? Hmph!

I am most sorry to have missed the OG's adventure, it seemed kinda short last year LOL

I'm all packed chics!

Leiha, I hope you eat enough for the both of us at Bally's!

Leiha said...

Girl, the party in Vegas is complete! LMAO, of course I knew you and Aimee would take issue with that comment, of course, I expected Aimee to be the one to jump on that first, she must have been working, LOL. Carlos mentioned the fact that I needed to wear his shorts and hat. He also says when he comes to Atlanta in the fall he's going to give me a call, we'll see, LOL.

Kristi, I'm going to be on a Vegas hiatus but there's always new trips and new adventures! get a job so you can come play!

Aimee, I did what I could (and of course took pictures!). See you in a couple of hours!!!!!