Sorry no blog last night

I have some things I have to get done this week, so I can't blog tonight or tomorrow either (I'm hoping to be mostly done by Thur) so if anyone is interested in guest blogging for a few days, or even one, just drop me an email. I think it would be fun for you and for my Mannions! You can blog about whatever you want:)

I won't be around for any kind of chat either. I tend not to get much done when chatting, imagine that, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

10 Mannions Speak :

Melissa said...

Will miss you. Hope you're able to get lots done. Hurry back.

Bo said...

Well,that sucks,but okay.*G*
I put up my "10" list on the BTS blog-I figured if everyone else could share,it's okay,LOL.

L said...

I tend to get side tracked more when I have a lot of important stuff to do. You're a strong woman for staying away LOL

See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Sure... see how you are. Drag me into Blogland and then abandon me... LOL

Good luck with your stuff and hurry back :)

Leiha said...

OK, I was gone a day, it was tough, LOL. I am still working but I have time to play, or so I tell myself, LOL.

Bo, you post when I'm not around? What's up with that, LOL. I am awed and amazed by what everyone shared.

I still lurked Libby, I'm not that strong, LOL.

So I'm the one to blame huh? I'm ok with that, just gives me another blog to check while I'm avoiding work *G*.

Anonymous said...

You are always to blame ... it IS all about Leiha aint it :)

Tammy Lafontaine said...

I'm confused here Leiha.

Are you asking for help, sympathy, attention, or all 3? LOL

You obviously can have all 3 from your "Mannions" at any time!

Love ya and looking forward to seeing what has kept you too busy to blog for us!

Leiha said...

Iam, it really is. I'm so lad you're aware of it, EG! See you soon, I hope you can hang, LMAO!

Tammy, of course it's all 3, LOL! I seriousely intended to blog tonight but that didn't happen. But when you see why, you'll agree, it's well worth it. Unfortunately, you'll have to wait until next week but there are reasons for that. Can I BE any more criptic? LOL!

Anonymous said...

Oh I can hang :P .... but the bigger question is can you stay awake?

Leiha said...

Ian, I can stay awake, if there's a reason to! Vegas is my town, no worries on me being awake at night, during the daytime though, that's a different story!