Travels with Leiha

I thought I would post before I went out since the chances of me posting afterwards are none to none, LOL. I have to say the flight here was long, even though we arrived a half an hour early, I only slept for a few minutes and I just don't like flying while awake. I'm sure I'm awake for four hour at a time during some part of my day but I have the internet with me and I'm watching tv. Listening to my book on tape wasn't cutting it so I pulled out my laptop and worked some more on my super secret project but I'm waiting on something for that, I've done all I've could but I have to say, the lady sitting next to me had a wide ass grin looking at my project. Once I finished the project I began cleaning up and organizing my puter and then I had fun occupying myself organizing my pics. When I transferred over all 2000ish pics the folders I had them in didn't transfer and it's such a pain digging through everything when I need pics and by the time I was done with that we landed, yay!

I got in a half an hour early and Linda just landed. We were meeting in baggage claim but I was still looking for her since she said she was just at Starbucks but didn't see her so then I headed into the restroom where the chick walking out stopped. It was Linda! So much for keeping a lookout, LOL. So off we went to get our bags. We got the cheapest fastest cab ride from the airport ever! We got to Bally's for $13, that's unheard of! It costs that much to go across the street! Needless to say, he got an excellent tip. Plus he gave us cards to get into clubs for free. Too bad he had nothing for Olympic Gardens, LOL. Yes, I did ask.

OK, I'm not going to finish this post before we head out. As you all know I'm a wordy girl but I will be back as soon as I can to update which will prolly mean tomorrow, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

4 Mannions Speak :

NancyB said...

Who knows what that poor woman next to you saw looking over your shoulder while you organized your pictures. she was probably subjectedt to naked man after naked man....
I hope last night was great, I cant wait to hear about it! Have a fun time, and drink a glass of bubbly for me -

Aimee Elizabeth said...

Have Lina down 3 shots of goose for me LOL

Glad you made it safely!

Anonymous said...

Glad y'all made it safely.

Did your laptop run on the battery the whole time or was there somewhere to plug it in.

Hope y'all are having fun.

Leiha said...

I know! Lots and lots of stripper pictures! There are also the topless sunbating ones too, LOL. I tried to go through that section quickly.

Aimee, she did, LOL.

Missi, there's nowhere to plug in your laptop so make sure it's fully charged. At the airport there should be someplace to plug in which is cool, you don't draink while you're there.