Remember this?

Of course not because no one but Linda has seen this pic since it was taken. I've finally liberated Linda's RWA pics and will get them online this week so Mich can complete her hat trick. Sprinkled in this motley mix are Julie Ortolon, Pamela Clare, Gennita Low and Gennita Su, LOL.

I think I'm going to be spending a fortune on pictures very soon since I need prints from our mini Dark hunter gathering last June, my summer in Europe, RWA, visits from Nancy, Lina, Barb and Su and my most recent vacation. Getting all of those photos in albums is going to be a hell of a project and I've decided I need to re-organize the albums I do have since I've pulled a bunch out to scan at various times. Eak!!! Guess I'll also be spending some money at Ross buying more albums. As much as I love digital cameras I need hard copies of my pictures too. It may take me awhile to get around to them but it's so much fun to be able to open an album and flip through the pictures. Good thing Friday was payday, this chick is BROKE!!!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 Mannions Speak :

Nes said...

Thank goodness I've got a voucher to print out 50 pictures for free when I bought my cam. I'm going to need to go through all my pics to see which 50 I'd like to have printed out. I know the trip in March alone will be hard to go through and then we've got plenty I'd also like to print out from our trip from Cuba.

Speaking of broke... I don't even wanna see my CC bill that will soon arrive! *gulp*

Aimee Elizabeth said...

All I can say is,
1. I'm very glad I used only MY credit cards, and DH doesn't open my maill LOL
2. I don't live in Holland so I can make teeny-tiny payments and the CC companies will be happy with that... Heh

I have a really nice printer, and tons of photo paper so I'll be printing the 100 or so that I really want hard copies of.

I think I'm going to go take another nap, I think I can rival you since I got home chic. I slept 8 hours when i got home, then I got up, ate, and napped away the rest of the day. I only got up to eat LOL
Now, I worked most of the day so now I'm going to go back to bed. I haven't even shown DH or K any of the pics yet!
I did go through all of them yesterday & hide all the "R" rated ones in a different file LMFAO