Everybody was Kung Fu fighting....

No, I didn't get into a fight, nor did I bring out a can of whoop ass. I have been listening to this song on my ipod and every time it comes on it just makes me happy. I love the huh! part of it, makes me want to go into a kung fu fighting position every time I hear it so I decided we need to make a kung fu fighting video featuring not only me but my mannions! I do believe most of you have digital cameras. So I want you to take several pics of you doing your best karate kid and we can have some fun. Now you know I can make this video full of pictures of me but it would be so much more fun to see you all as a part of it too. Since I know most of you who frequent here I will be nagging you, LOL. The more pics the better. I want lots and lots. I already have a idea on how I want to do it, if you all send in pictures it's going to be very cool. I know some of you prefer online anonymity when it comes to your face, Libby, so wear a mask, LOL.

My tummy is still not a happy camper. The last time I had food poisoning I didn't have an appetite for a week. I happened to be visiting my family at the time and they thought I had an eating disorder. Yeah, the disorder is how much I love to eat, LOL. I hope I feel better tomorrow. Dao and I are going to see a show tomorrow night and I want to eat popcorn! I'll tell you what show tomorrow:)

Tonight is a new episode of Heroes, I'm quite excited. Not as excited as Nancy since she and her co-workers spend the day obsessing and theorizing, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

11 Mannions Speak :

Melissa said...

Howdy Leiha!

Your MySpace looks great!
I haven't been to mine in awhile. Passed by it the other day and saw my song had been deleted, and couldn't thinkof another one I wanted to add right off hand, so I just left it.

I don't know about the kung-fu/karate kid pictures. I don't have anything to wear? :-)

Sorry you've had an upset tummy. Hope you are able to shake it off and feel better - and feel like eating - real soon!

Aimee Elizabeth said...

I'll see what I can come up with LOL

Rosie said...

Damn, I wish I worked with Nancy. I have no one to theorize with on that show. And it drives me crazy!! I so don't want the season to end.

I love how your family thought you had an eating disorder when you lost your appetite. LOL.

I can't wait to go home and have the kid take some pics of his crazy-ass mom doing kung fu positions. He'll laugh his ass off!

Hope your tummy feels better. It will be no fun to go to the show and not be able to do the popcorn. Come on, why won't you tell us what show you're going to???

Hugs and smooches!

Anonymous said...

you probably already have a picture of me!

Anonymous said...

sorry that other comment was me. You've already got pics of my mad skills.

Leiha said...

Thanks Missi! It's hard to think of new songs so I know what you mean. I usually will keep a song til I find something else that inspires me.

You can wear sweats for your big fight scene, LOL. I', either wearing sweats or my black pjs!

My tummy is starting to feel better, thank goodness! Still don't think I'm eating popcorn tonight but at least I can leave the house, LOL.

Cool beans Aimee. If K wants to get in on the action that would be fun too (if it's not too goofy for her, I know how cool kids need to be).

Yeah, Heroes is consistently good although I was sad that we didn't see Hiro til the end. He's my fave.

The funny thing is, my family thought I had an eating disorder because I had lost so much weight (after I joined a gym) my brother even asked me if I had lipo, LOL yet Nancy didn't even notice I had lost weight! She says it's because she loves the person I am and not what I look like, LMAO!

Have V and Mikey in pics too! Have them do their best teenage mutant ninja turtle! I would love to have them in the video.

You'll find out what show soon enough chick, LOL.

Steph, I don't want real fighting pics, i want campy fighting pics, hello, I'm setting this to the Village People! It's great seeing you here chick! Send me a pic!

Sarah said...

As much as I'd love to send you a pic, the camera is at school and if I tried I'd probably do myself an injury. I'm a lover, not a fighter. LOL!

Sorry to hear you have a manky tummy. Hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi I was wondering if you could help me with two things first do you have a good lyerics website you can share with me and the second is over at Gennita Lows blog here comment page is missing a publish your comment option/button when i go in to post something is it me?? am i missing something??? Thanks for the help. Carrie an RBL lurker.

Leiha said...

Sarah, how sad! You're going to be sorry when the video comes out, LOL. You don't actually have to perform kung fu you know!

Hi Carrie, welcome to my bog! For song lyrics I usually just type in the song I want lyrics for and the word lyrics, I don't have a specific site I go to. As for Jenna's blog, that's probably a hiccup with blogspot, try refreshing the page. I just went over there and the publish your comment link was there. I hope that you will post more often and of course, send in your kung fu picture!

Anonymous said...

I check in when I can! I am actually doing daily. By the way what is your top secret projec? Will see what I can do about the pic - camera broken. Phone has camera though.

Leiha said...

Girl, you better borrow a camera, LOL. Take a pic of you and Joe doing something campy, I would love it! And so would my girlfriends who lust after the big goofball!

You're stopping by daily? That's awesome!