Oh the guilt, the guilt...

I think that has to be the reason I woke up at 5:40am is because I didn't blog last night. I've been so tired lately that I haven't even been able to read the last few nights. I've been crashing. Of course for me, going to bed early is midnight but still, I have been so tired and not been able to think about what to blog and not being able to write.

I went to bed then Nancy called me. She knew I was sleeping but she knew I was waiting for her call so we could chat so she was forgiven, LOL. Lucky for her I wasn't in REM sleep, just drifting. While hanging up with her Barb T was calling in at 1:30AM!!!! Why in the world was Barb calling at that time?!?! It had totally slipped my mind that the gals were in Vegas for the Sleepover, wahhhhh!!!! It's so weird to be on the receiving end of that phone call. I have been to the last 6 sleepovers, it's weird to not be there. Anyway, they called because they were at the Peppermill and either Bo or Beaty had ordered the fruit platter. The infamous fruit platter, LOL. Barb wanted me to give hints on what to do with the banana.Since I wasn't there to give a visual they had to rely on the phone, yet for some reason Barb was afraid to put me on speaker phone, LOL. I just told them the key is using your hands and mouth (no deep throating coming your way with me, LOL) and a lot of spit, LMAO!

Anyway, they sound like they're having a wonderful time, which is just awful! How can they have a wonderful time without me? I mean, I'm so happy that they are having a wonderful time! Sure, that's what I meant to say. I know, I can't be jealous, I was just there with my own group of RBLs but it still feels weird not being there. Even my family knows about the Sleepover. I guess I, like many of you in the past, will have to rely on pictures and stories. I'd rather be the one telling the stories, LOL.

As for my sleeping habits, don't worry, I persevered and was able to eventually get back to sleep (2 hours later!). You know what this means? A long nap is in my future!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 Mannions Speak :

Rosie said...

Good lord, 5:45? What happened?? I don't think I've ever heard of you waking up that early. LOL. That's funny that Barb T called you at 1:30. Sounds like they were having a blast. I know it must be weird not to be part of the sleepover this year. I got to meet them for lunch yesterday and am going to go to dinner with them tonight. It was good to see the gals again. I haven't seen Nally and Bo yet, though.

I hope you have a nice nap today. It's cloudy here and the perfect day to stay in and sleep. Wahhhhh, I have to work!

Hugs and smooches!