Finally!

It took me all day but my MySpace page is updated. I need to get more pics of my fam up. Not all of my pics transferred onto my new computer for some reason. I threatened my brother with naked baby pics but he said I didn't have them and unfortunately, he is correct. Blackmail works better if you're not bluffing, LOL. The song I posted doesn't really match the page but it was on Grey's Anatomy last Thursday and was so pretty. I'm such a sap! To see my new page click on the link on the right.

My super secret project should be posted tonight if all goes well. Those of you signed up for Karen's newsletter will be notified as soon as it's good to go. If you're not signed up for it then I'll let you know tomorrow *G*. All did not go well, keep your fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Do not read if you haven't watched tonight's amazing Race. I can't believe they had 2 non-elimination episodes in a row. It sort of feels like a waste of an episode tonight. I know it's a part of the game but back to back? Come one! BTW Jenna, I had to look up the spoilers to see who won because I couldn't stand you knowing and me not, LOL.

My stomach feels better today. Still don't have much of an appetite. Now that's a weird feeling, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

8 Mannions Speak :

Aimee Elizabeth said...

It's late, so I will go check out your updated Myspace tomorrow. I need to work on mine too, but there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day lately.

I'm going to go get whatever seasons of Nip-tuck that I can, if I had known there would be Julian ass for the gawking, I would have been all over it a LONG time ago LOL
Dang chic, your stomach still is bugging you? That sucks! I hope you are all better tomorrow, forced fasting is so not my idea of a good time. MWAH!

Chez said...

Aww babe having the stomach bugs sucks. Hope you are feeling a bit better by now. You know the over ripe bananas are the best kind to make Banana Bread with and that would probably be nice on your tummy. Of course, don't you dare ask me for a recipe as I've never made it ... just suck up to friends who do that so perfectly why mess with a system that works.

Leiha said...

I go through phases on my myspace page but since i wanted to add pics from our recent trip decided to just re-do it. Girl, his ass is everywhere!

Unfortunately, my stomach was worse today, there was cramping involved but I figured it out. I was really dehydrated but didnt want to drink cause I didnt want to pee, big mistake, LOL.

I have made zucchini bread (a long long long time ago) and love banana bread but if I'm too lazy to eat the bananas before the go brown guess how good I would be on making the bread, LOL. I prefer friends who bake it for me too!

Nes said...

Hey, your tummy still bothering you? You sure you don't have the stomach flu? I'd suggest plenty of rest, but *coughs* you're getting that already...

Eat bananas!!

Hope you feel better soon, chickie.

Love you!

Rosie said...

Ewww, that sucks that you're still not feeling well, chick! I swear by the BRAT diet when me or the kids are sick with tummy problems. Bananas, rice, apples, toast. Feel better and get lots of rest!!

Can't wait for the unveiling of your super secret project. *G*

I can't believe that they didn't eliminate anyone last night on AR. I swear, if Chmarla wins, I will rip my hair out. Those two are the most annoying pair ever on AR, even above the bullying husbands they have had in the past!

Hugs and smooches!!

Bo said...

I knew Julian's ass would eventually win you over,it does not take long,LOL.I was trying to remember how graphic the surgery stuff was,thinking you were going to hate it,but I'm glad you have the FF button at your disposal.Let me know when you get to the last disc & I'll pop season 2 in the mail for you,you ass junkie *G*

Yes,the fruit plate wasn't the same without you there (okay,so I wasn't there the first time,but I have seen the pic before & heard the story,so I totally had the visual,LOL)We almost had Linda or Barb talked into doing something dirty with the banana.I loved the food & the portions there-sooo good and worth the $$$.

I missed you,we ALL did,so I am glad we called you,even if it was late,because it meant you were there with us,if only for a few minutes.*sniff*

Sorry you've been feeling icky,hopefully you are back to normal soon.(((HUGS)))

Brenda said...

WHERE is the super-secret project going to be posted? Your blog, your MySpace, Karen's site, RBL????
Where to look????
Can't wait to find out what it is.

Soda crackers & Sprite. My mom swears by it when a tummy is upset.
Get well. Your Mannions can't do without you. Mwah!

Leiha said...

I had a banana today mommy, LOL. Yes, I do get plenty of rest *G*.

Mirna is so horrible! I swear, doesn't it seem like Charla is the one who does all of the challenges yet Mirna wants to rag on Charla constantly? She's just an awful person!

I bought some apples also chick. Not brave enough to eat them yet but will try tomorrow.

Girl, send on the DVD, I watched the series in one day, LOL. I can't believe Linda did not step up to the plate. I'm so glad that you had a good time with the gals, I'm sad that I wasn't there too.

Brenda, it will be posted on Karen's website. The webmaster is still working on it. Tomorrow I'll buy some crackers and Sprite, thanks for the advice.