Honey, I'm home...

And I beat the thunderstorms, yay! I have to say, today's drive was much tougher for me. I guess that's what I get for having such a great day driving yesterday. The weather was still great for the drive but I was getting tired driving. I had decided against drinking any more soda since I noticed my teeth are getting more sensitive so I drank an energy drink, a rootbeer flavored one but I don't think it really helped. Luckily, Linda gave me a call and she really helped get me past the roughest part of my drive, then I spent the rest of the drive listening to my book on tape. I noticed there were a lot of cops on the road today so I drove pretty close to the speed limit which is hard to do the closer you get to home.

I was soo tired when I got home that I wanted to take a nap, I know, what a shock, LOL. I checked in with people to let them know I was home then hopped into bed but was only able to sleep for a few minutes so guess I'll be going to bed early tonight. Of course, I've been trying to go to bed early since Fri and that hasn't happened but at least I can loung around a bit in the morning tomorrow.

Now that I'm home I will try and get caught up on everything. I have blogs to post at (have to support my fellow bloggers, LOL) and emails to write and lets not even go into the unpacking and the laundry. That will all wait until tomorrow because we all know what a procrastinator I am. And since we know what a procrastinator I am there's no guarantee that it will get done tomorrow either but at least I'll get something done, LOL.

Here's the pic of Nes with our waiter Carmine. He looks much better in person. I do believe it was his idea for Nes to sit on his lap because she told him she was shy (GAG! GASP! GAG!).You all know how much I enjoy happy hour and how sad I am that there's no decent one around here. Last time we were in Jersey we discovered there was a great happy hour next to the house on the last night so we decided we had to hit HH at Mulligans at least once. Aimee and Lina didn't want to go and even though I would have love to stay snuggled on the couch off the rest of us went. OK, the real reason I went was for the free cheese puffs. Sad but true.The popcorn wasn't too bad either. But we also needed to go for the happy hour food. The wings, poppers and peal and eat shrimp were tasty. This is us with our first round of drinks.Look at how sweet we look. This is us a few drinks later.Now so sweet, LOL. This is Nes and Nancy after they went to go take a picture of Nes' vomit. Nancy wanted to look at it, LOL. Yes, she's a freak! I do love me the happy hour and the happy hour memories!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

9 Mannions Speak :

Tammy Lafontaine said...

Good to hear you got home safe.

LOL I just messaged you saying you should go laugh at my blog, and I come here to find out you were off trying to catch up on blogs already tonight.

I think I'm in for an early night too. The blog post only tells a funny portion drama around here. And it has gotten me so worked up that I can't sleep. I can't seem to turn my mind off til my body just shuts down and I pass out. I'm starting to feel myself wain as I type.

*yawns* Well I'm gonna read something til my eyes refuse to stay open.
Reading keeps my mind from wandering to the drama long enough for the Sandman to sneak up and clobber me over the head.

Later chickie,

Smooches

p.s. Great pics of some fun looking times....as always!

Aimee Elizabeth said...

Ugh, I SO could not believe she took a pic of it, I was innocently scrolling through pics when I got home, and I was like, WTF?! Made me sort of grateful I stayed home with Lina instead LMAO!

I dive like a maniac with her hair on fire when I get close to home, I can't HELP it! But I'm rural, so less cops LOL

I'm afraid I couldn't care less about my suitcase and it can sit there for the rest of the week for all I care LOL Well, until I stub my toe on it or something heh!

So glad you made it home safe chica, I thought about you a lot today.
Mwah!

sparkle said...

Always fun chatting with you! Lots for you to do this week!

I miss my Happy Hour Buddy! :(

Come back out west!!!!

NancyB said...

Hey - I just had to see how the pro's did it. Really I went outside with Nes to be sure she didnt get lost or fall over... not that we were drunk or anything :) That new pear vodka was good good good.

I am glad you are home for a while now, it is hard to keep track of you!

Nes said...

I didn't want to be forward or anything towards Carmine. I am kinda shy.....

As for the puke, shiat! Another thing I (almost) forgot about! It was great of Nancy to hold my hand like that. LOL. Why I took a pic, I really don't know. I also found a pic of the beef jerkeys I apparently took at the supermarket. That part was rather hazy to me too...

Aims, it could have been anything. LOL!

Rosie said...

Hey chick, glad you made it home before the t-storms. Those are never fun to drive in! And I almost forgot to comment on Nancine's glasses. I absolutely love them!!! She looks great in them. Great pics, too, of course!! *G* Hopefully now you can take the rest of the week and rest, rest, rest!!

Hugs and smooches!!

Leiha said...

I'm a no drama momma, glad I'm not getting emails like you are, LOL. Hope that you and all the family are feeling better and that you're getting some sleep.

LOL, yeah, I deleted that pic. No need for me to see it again. Karen laughed her ass off when I told her about that. My suitcase is expanding all over my living room floor, it's not pretty.

I miss my happy hour buddy too! Who knows what the future will bring me. I didn't get a chance to explore Portland properly.

LMAO, I can't believe you went out there to look at it you freak! I'm glad to be home too. Well, until my next trip!

Like I said, it's a good thing I wasn't there when that pic was being taken, I would have choked.

LOL, I'll have to share the pics of the Nancine glasses on everyone, they're fun. I'm definitely working on the rest, rest, rest part of things.

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back Leiha :)

Leiha said...

Thanks chick!