Wouldn't say I was sick...

I just lost my appetite, hmm, I must be sick, LOL! I spent the day in bed yesterday watching Nip/Tuck and not eating! OK, I also spent some time on the toilet, TMI? I think I ate something on Friday that didn't agree with me. I feel fine other then my stomach. All I ate yesterday was some ice cream (I know dairy was not the smartest thing for an upset stomach but the ice cream tasted great, LOL) and half of a grapefruit. OK, I don't make wise food choices when it comes to an upset tummy but you know my fridge is pretty limited. Nes recommended bananas, I have a couple of very overripe nanas on my counter, I think I'll toss those and buy some new ones. My stomach feels better but the appetite hasn't returned. I figure I might as well enjoy my diet while I can cause we all know my appetite will be coming back with a vengeance! The funny thing is how much eating is psychological. I so wanted to eat last night and it wasn't because I was hungry. But since I didn't want to eat anything in my house and was too lazy to leave my bed, let alone my apartment a grapefruit it was.

I'm working on updating my myspace page since I have new pics to add and figured I guess I should add pics of the fam since I give them shit for not having pics of me on their myspace page but myspace is acting up. How irritating. I have the slideshows ready to go but it's not letting me post it so I figured I would post it here first. Of course, now you will not feel the need to check out my myspace page when it's fixed but I'm not the most patient of people, LOL. Yes, you've prolly seen most of these pics but they're fun.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

6 Mannions Speak :

Brenda said...

Awwwww. These pics are great!
I'm envious; I want to be there too. (Next time...)
I hope you're feeling better, Chick! Stomach problems are no fun. Aren't you glad your toilette is working???? ;o)

Leiha said...

I am sooo glad the toilet is working but the sink is acting up again. Good thing it's during the warranty. Dont worry, you're going to join us one of these days for sure!

Aimee Elizabeth said...

I love the pics, and I never get tired of looking at them!
Good times are precious and always worth taking out to relive and remember :)

Sorry your tummy was bothing you, I hope all is right soon!

NancyB said...

I could sit here all mornining and watch the slide show. Who needs to work? Not me! I would rather watch the slideshow of memories.

Leiha said...

Aimee, I keep looking at my new slideshow too. I love the memories it brings back.

You don't need to work! You did it all mowing your lawn yesterday, LOL.

Nes said...

Love the pics, L!

Fun memories, that's for sure.