OK, I can't resist posting this...

I believe it was Tammy who told me about this song. We watched it in Jersey and spent the whole trip saying what what, in the butt? OK, only Su, Nancy and I were quoting it, LOL. Our favorite part is the look on his face. So innocent. So ladies, if the men in your life have this request, say, what what, in the butt? And send him this video, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

14 Mannions Speak :

Nes said...

*winks*

Love it, chick! LMFAO!!!

Love YOU! MWAH!

Anonymous said...

OMFG! I laughed my butt off :D That was the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. I was laughing so hard I was crying!!!

Leiha said...

Make sure you share this with my # 1, LOL. I love this song@

So glad that you enjoyed it as much as I do. It's a freaking riot!

Gennita said...

I watched this about two months ago and added it to my collection ;-). Isn't he hilarious? And yeah, that song stays in the head!

Sarah said...

*snort*

Rosie said...

God, chick, you gave me the best laugh tonight!! Thanks for that one. Now it's stuck in my head though. LOL

Aimee Elizabeth said...

Ok, now that is just wrong LOL

Karen said...

Waah, I can't watch it until later when my super nosey kids aren't around.

Just wanted to say a hugh thanks honey for the dried squid. I love it! I was waiting for Tim to get home from work so he could try it. Since it was about 7:00 (these 12 hour work days of his are a pain in my ass), we decided to go to dinner. We went to Chili's and had Margarita's. After a few of these, I was delightfully giddy so after the kids went to bed, I promptly fell asleep! Woot, what a party animal I am.

Anyway, yes, thanks again for the dried squid. It was really nice of you to think of me. But I was expecting break into a sweat hot, and it's not like that, which is good. I like some hot, but not too hot.

Karen

sparkle said...

OK, I can't believe I watched the whole thing! What What!!! LMAO

Brenda said...

I made DH watch the whole thing. Even though we scare him from time-to-time (as this video did), he appreciates our humor.
Yes! The guy looks so sweet and innocent! How does he do that?
LMAO!

Leiha said...

It totally does Jenna!

It will randomly pop into my head, LOL.

Aimee, it's so wrong it's right!

Yay Karen! It was hard for me not to em you and let you know it was on it's way, you know me and my big mouth but I wanted it to be a surprise. I'm glad that you enjoyed the squid. It's not very hot but every now and again it'll give you a nice kick. If you want hot if you can find Tim's Cascade Jalapeno potato chips, it'll tear up your mouth but in a good way. Total pleasure pain. It's a pac northwest brand but I'm trying to find them here, they're expanding.

Linda, I can't believe you watched it either! Glad you are a part of the what what in the butt club, LOL.

LMAO, that Brian is a wonderful sport! I had a wonderful time today chick!

Tammy Lafontaine said...

So you liked it then eh?? *giggles*

OMG Wasn't that the most addictive thing?? For some reason you just have to watch it til the end! I made my DH watch it and even tho he was horrified, he still sings it sometimes! LMAO
It just sticks in your head and doesn't go away!
I had to watch the Numa Numa video 3x just to get it out!!

Miya-hee
Miya-hoo
Miya-ho
Miya-haha...

Okay now what get's that song out of your head??

Pamela Clare said...

LMAO! That's a riot! I need to send this to all my gay friends. They'll love it. Thanks, Leiha. Leave it to you to dredge up something as totally bizarre and original as this.

And as for those requests from men, my answer has always been: "You want to go there on my I get to go there on you first—with a cucumber." So far, no one has taken me up on that. I'm not into anal...

Pamela Clare said...

P.S. Makes me want to find a pair of jeans that say, "What, what" ON the butt. LOLOL!

P.C.