I'm a traveling woman....

made a lot of stops, all over the world..... Alright, I'm almost ready to make the drive home. The weather here is glorious so I'm hoping it's like this for the rest of the trip. I have my tank top and shorts on and plan on cruising down the road looking like the cool girl that I am in my shades, listenin to some tunes and driving the porche. Of course, I think I'm a cool girl driving down the road in my Hyundai, LOL, ok, not quite so much:)

I will be stopping tonight but I don't know where. It just depends on how I feel while driving. I really TRIED to get to sleep at a decent hour but my body just wasn't cooperating. I probably fell asleep around 1:30am which is fine if I'm not getting up at 8 to hit the road. Oh well, the first stop of the day will be at a gas station to pick up some diet coke, water and some road food. I'm hungry, if you can imagine that. I'm actually one of those drivers who just likes to get on the road and then I'll stop along the way. With my tummy growling like it is though I won't be on the road too long before my first stop of the day.

Wish me good weather and a nice tan and I'll stop in tonight to let you know how it went. Have a great day everyone!!!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

7 Mannions Speak :

Nes said...

Safe trip, chick! Stay cool! LOL.

Weather is great here too! I can't believe I was in shorts today. LOL.

Right, stop anywhere for food except Popeye's. LOL.

Drive carefully, but gas the baby!

Aimee Elizabeth said...

Hey chic,

Normally a day driving a hot car on a beautiful spring day would be heavenly. This week not so much LOL I haven't even driven my own car yet!

Have a safe drive, enjoy the sunshine, and like Nes said, let 'er rip!

(((hugs)))

L said...

Happy travels, tan, and weather! Glad you're almost home.

I LOL at the part about being a cool girl driving in a Porsche when it's really a Hyundai. Me and my Camry are experts at make-believe LOL.

Hope you get some sleep!
XOXOXO

Rosie said...

Have a safe trip, chica, and make sure to get lots of goodies for the road.

You will definitely be a cool girl tooling around in the Porsche, especially with the tunes blaring! *G*

Hugs!!

Tammy Lafontaine said...

I'd say "drive safe," but that is a given and it doesn't matter how safe you drive if there are others out there driving like idiots.
So...watch out for stupid drivers.

Wishing you a safe trip and good weather.

Oh and even if the weather is prime remember...
try not to let your left arm hang out of the window too much or you'll get a funny tan! :D

Anonymous said...

Drive like a maniac! (just trying to be different...)

Hope you have a good trip back!

Sara

Leiha said...

Nancy says it snowed in WA, she is not happy. I let he know I was wearing shorts and a tank and she was even less happy, LOL. I've driven across a couple of Popeye's. We'll have to see what the tummie is craving. Nope, not hitting the high speeds. I think the mid 80s is the highest I've gone so far, LOL.

You haven't bonded with your truck yet Aimee? Shit, you must be busy! Hopefully you'll have time to play with your baby soon.

Actually Libby, currently I am driving a porche, it's just not mine, LOL. I drive a hyundai normally so I have no delusions of grandeur but that's ok, my hyundai is a pretty color and that's all that really matters *G*.

Can you believe I went into the gas station for beef jerkey and came out with an apple? What is wrong with me? That apple was damn good though, LOL.

Tammy, I will try to avoid the one arm tan, LOL. At least it won't be a farmer's tan since I'm wearing tank tops. I'm a defensive driver so I am always on the lookout for dumbasses, of which there are many, LOL.

Sara, you haven't seen me drive, LOL. I put granny to shame which kills the girls since they want me to gun the car. Karen mentioned going up to a 100 and I told her I wasn't going to even get close to that number, LOL.