Chocolate, cheese and grapefruit...

Just thought I would give you a peak inside my fridge. I meant to go to the store today but once I got back from Karen's I was in for the day, LOL. My nap was wonderful today, nice and deep and long. Hmmm, if I had deep and long in my bed I wouldn't be sleeping!

I bought a bag of grapefruit and some pecans from a roadside stand on my way home yesterday. I love stopping at fruit stands. I figure my pecans would be good in a salad or in a chicken salad. So I have the pecans, I just need to work on the rest of the ingredients.

Don't worry, I didn't starve. I had a subway sandwhich for lunch and for dinner I had a lot of edamame. They were tasty. I need to buy more of them, they're great to nosh on. I'm too lazy to boil mine so I rinse them off, sprinkle some salt and throw them in the microwave. Tasty! Oh, I said that already, didn't I? I also had a grapefruit and a piece of chocolate, LOL.

My friend Susan Z sent me some chocolate from Switzerland, Karen gave me some Indiana chocolates and Lina gave me a big old candy bar from PA so I'm loaded up on the chocolate for awhile.

Tomorrow I have no more excuses. I'm going to take care of the clothes I have strewn all over the place and maybe go a little crazy and do some laundry. I did get caught up on blogs, sent some emails, taunted Tammy on MySpace so I today wasn't a total loss. Here are some pics of Nancine's glasses. I have no idea why I didn't try them on, I guess because I already wear them, LOL.


Alright, I'm going to go to bed, it's midnight and I want to do a little reading before I crash.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

10 Mannions Speak :

Tammy Lafontaine said...

Oh, tormenting me wasn't enough fun for you, you had to go and blog-brag about it!? :P

You taking torture leasons fron Evil-Lina?? LOL

And I thought you were just ornery when you hadn't gotten a good nap! HAHA

Anonymous said...

Love the pics of the glasses on everyone. Too cute.

Leiha said...

LOL, I couldn't resist, sorry. Remember, I jsut spent 10 days in her company.

Those glasses are too fun. Too bad I need mine to actually see otherwise I would collect a ton of just for fun glasses, LOL.

NancyB said...

I think they make us all look a little sassier! I envy your nap as I am dragging tail this morning. I couldnt sleep last night (perhaps it was because I slept 12 hours the night before??) so I was fairly certian I was going to die getting up today.

Hey - after you pick up you suitcase and clothes, could you come do mine? I am starting to have a hard time getting around in my livingroom. LOL

Leiha said...

Sorry you couldn't get to sleep last night chick but hey, 12 hours will do that to you, LOL. Plus, I'm sure you were wired from working when you weren't expecting to. At least you'll be able to sleep tonight.

So far, not going too well on my own clothes but hey, after 3 hours of being awake I finally got out of bed so I'm making progress. I feel like if I wake up early then I should stay in bed to make up for the lack of sleep, LOL.

Nes said...

Slackers all of you! You should all have done your unpacking by now... Heh!

It was fun trying those glasses on! I loved it!! And as you know, I love sun glasses AND fun glasses!

Glad you got your well needed nap chick!

L said...

Did somebody say chocolate? I'm there!

The glasses are so cute! It's so nice that we four-eyed chicks finally have fun alternatives to the yicky styles of yore. Remember the 80's when glasses covered about half of our face? Yeah, not so cute!

Glad you're home and getting caught up! I have no excuse, as I haven't even been on vacation :)

Leiha said...

It's no news that I'm a slacker, LOL. I do have various piles in my living room, I just need to put those piles somewhere else.

If I wasn't blind I would have as many sunglasses as you do, LOL.

Girl, I'm overflowing in chocolate. I just ate a piece of white chocolate pecan bark, it was delish! Unfortunately, there are pics floating around of me with those lovely glasses, LOL.

Aimee Elizabeth said...

I love those pics of everyone wearing those glasses! I'm glad there isn't any of me though LOL

I finally did MOST of my laundry, but my suitcase is still on my closet floor, and there is still stuff in it! I actually can't believe the DH hasn't given me crap about it, well I guess I can believe it. I'm working hard enough he knows he'd prolly draw back a stump LMFAO

Leiha said...

Girl, you've been working your ass off AND sick, you know he's not going to say a damn thing, LOL.

Woo hoo, you're posting, LOL. I can't wait for your visit, I should be recovered by then and able to drink vodka again *G*. Now you see why I left the TT with you, if I brought them home I would be halfway through them, chocolate I can resist, TTs call my name.