I was meant to be on stage!


Create Your Own PaloozaHead
Don't worry, I'll share the stage with my backup dancers so once you put together your paloozahead send me the code and I will add you to the band. Make sure you make it so that it doesn't autoplay so all the songs don't blend, LOL. I decided to do my own version of Nancy and Bo, EG!


Bo, I almost had you pop lock, LOL.


Is this perfectly Lina or what? She'll be teaching this class soon.


And here's Nes, I've seen her dance and this is pretty true to life, LOL.


I had to show Chez that not all of the good outfits were taken. She's lucky, I know Mich was really eyeballing those pants.


Rosie Roo part 2, apparently she didn't want to be twinsies with Chez, LOL. I am wondering why Ro didn't break out this outfit when we went to OGs, LOL.

Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

9 Mannions Speak :

NancyB said...

Is that like choking your chicken? I have to say I had the best outfit of everyone!

Aimee Elizabeth said...

Obviously you have WAY too much time on your hands girl! LMFAO

Nes said...

LOL@Aims!

I love it!! I'll do mine tonight when I come back after the tourney.

I can't wait. LMFAO!

BTW, you gave me what you had, damnit! Now I'm the one running to the toilet! That'll be fun during a game of tennis. Heh.

Chez said...

Hahahaha, but you stole all the best outfits.

Leiha said...

LOL, when I saw that outfit Nancy it screamed your name. I have no idea why, EG!

Obviousely I do, LOL.

Nes, there are a pair of cammo pants screaming your name, but then you woudn't be able to show off your sexy legs!

Thanks for having sympathy pains for me, or would that be sympathy poo but it wasn't necessary, LOL. Tennis should be really interesting!

Chez, you know I had to go with the boobalicious top but I'm sure Nancy and you can both wear the chicken with pride! Actually, Jenna really should be wearing the chicken outfit as much as she loves that subservient chicken.

Bo said...

LMAO!!! You know me so well,from the black clothes to Pearl Jam to the guitar (I had one in high school,LOL) it is scary,LOL. LMAO @ Lina on the treadmill & Nanner doing the worm in her chicken outfit, & I see you had no trouble finding a cheap slutty top for your stage costume,EG! Can't wait to see some more,what a riot!

Nes said...

Don't be dissing my dancing chick! I can shake my groove thang just fine. LOL.

This is fun to make! Thanks!

The orange pants is in preparation for Queen's Day. LOL.

Nite, nite, chica.

Leiha said...

Bo, I thought I had you pretty down pat, LOL. Glad it met with your seal of approval.

Nes, I totally noticed the orange pants. I was thinking it was because you were Dutch but I forgot about Queensday. How appropriate. I want vid of you dancing like that on the streets of Amsterdam, LOL.

Rosie said...

Damn, I didn't even pay attention to that when I was picking my wardrobe. I saw the tye dye and that was it for me. Wanna be hippie that I am. LOL. God, I even picked the same dance moves. Aargh!!