I think I may be moving to China...

This story was recently published on yahoo:
"Women's town" to put men in their place on Yahoo! News: "Chinese tourism authorities are seeking investment to build a novel concept attraction -- the world's first 'women's town,' where men get punished for disobedience, an official said Thursday.

The 2.3-square-km Longshuihu village in the Shuangqiao district of Chongqing municipality, also known as 'women's town,' was based on the local traditional concept of 'women rule and men obey,' a tourism official told Reuters.

'Traditional women dominate and men have to be obedient in the areas of Sichuan province and Chongqing, and now we are using it as an idea to attract tourists and boost tourism,' the official, surname Li, said by telephone.

The tourism bureau planned to invest between 200 million yuan ($26 million) and 300 million yuan in infrastructure, roads and buildings, Li said.

'We welcome investors from overseas and nationwide to invest in our project,' he added.

The motto of the new town would be 'women never make mistakes, and men can never refuse women's requests,' Chinese media have reported.

When tour groups enter the town, female tourists would play the dominant role when shopping or choosing a place to stay, and a disobedient man would be punished by 'kneeling on an uneven board' or washing dishes in rest"

I think I would find other ways to discipline the men. Nothing wrong with a little spanking, LOL. I also think if it's going to be a woman's town then there need to be some man whores there too!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

5 Mannions Speak :

Rosie said...

I think we should get a group rate, cuz I know I'd love to go! LOL. Of course, the man whores would have to live up to our standards.

Hugs!

Aimee Elizabeth said...

I think I would be empress before long, I am really good at bossing men LMFAO!!!

I agree, we should be allowed to select the type of punishment we want to dole out!

Bo said...

I am all in favor of moving to China! Of course,if I could punish my hubby the way I wanted for not listening to me,he would not live through 5 minutes of a single punishment,LOL!

Oh,to live there,even for a day....*G*

Leiha said...

I think there will be a lot of women ready to head to China, LOL. And of course, we have high manwhore standards!

LMAO, I bet Aimee! You'd make a wonderful empress.

Aren't men such wusses? You DH would be too scared to go to China, LOL. You would have years of punishing to make up for!

Anonymous said...

Women would have no fun with men like me in women town, I would enjoy every second of the punishment. I would disobey just to get punished..