Vacay pictures

I figured it's time for me to share my vacation pictures from Europe before Nes comes back with all of her Cuba pictures, LOL. I tried a few times to upload to yahoo but some pics don't get uploaded and there are so many pics that I couldn't figure out which ones got loaded and which ones didn't so I'm going the slideshow route, although I cut out a hundred or so pics for the slideshow, LOL. Enjoy my summer vacation.
Sorry there are no captions but it took awhile to load these and I am ready for bed, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

6 Mannions Speak :

NancyB said...

WOW - these look great! How come I cant help feeling jealous all over again?

NancyB said...

PS-Cute new blog photo - when you look hot like that you drive the postmen crazy!

Aimee Elizabeth said...

Those pics make me want to go visit Nessie at her house instead of here LOL! Just looks fabulous!

I like the new blog pic too, very festive of you!

Mwah! you look luvly dawling!

Rosie said...

Hey Santa Leiha!! I love the photos. What a great time it looks like. I really want to travel Europe one day. Thanks for sharing, chica! XOXO

Leiha said...

Hopefully Nancy you and I will e ble to jaunt thru Europe some day. Glad you like my new pic.

Visiting the Netherlands definitely better then visiting Vegas but it's also a lot more expensive, LOL. Thanks for the compliment. I thought it was time for a Xmas picture:)

Rosie, it'll be great if you could do some traveling in your future!

Gennita said...

Dammit, tongue me too.