Burt's Bees, Burt's Bees, my kingdom for Burt's Bees

Today I went to Ulta, my new favorite store to get hair and make-up products. Mainly I love this store due to the fact that they constantly have coupons. If you don't get their mailing then you can print a coupon from their website. They had a whole display of Burt's Bees there which made me happy but they didn't have the Rosewater and Glycerin toner I was looking for. Curses! I may have to resort to ordering it online, I'm not someone who will drive to a bunch of different stores. I am going to try the Vitamin Shoppe due to the fact they listed it on their website and if I can't find it there I'll be ordering it onine. Since I was at Ulta I had to look around. I decided it was time to color my hair again. Those greys are coming fast and furious. It seems like I JUST colored my hair. I also bought some cotton pads and a brush to apply my color (I prefer the brush over the squeeze bottle). My coupon was save $3.50 if you spend $10. My total was $10.01 (am I good or what?). So basically I got my cotton pads and brush for free, that is one of my favorite words, LOL.

Since it's 10pm and there's nothing on TV I guess I can go color my hair now. BTW, yesterday my streak of singing everyday ended. How sad. I decided to start another streak today. I would hate for my neighbors to get used to the sounds of silence.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

7 Mannions Speak :

Rosie said...

Yeah, baby, free is always good. I love getting coupons for stuff that brings your total down. Ulta is a very cool store. They have everything - not as much as Target, but still a lot. Good shopping, chick!

Jennifer said...

Wow! I went to their website and "jackpot!". I had to hurry up and click outta there because you know it's only gonna take me 5 seconds to see something I NEED. I saw the sparkly eye shadow I wear (Bare Escentuals, Glimmer line). I usually have to order it from QVC.

Thanks for the compliments! Yes, I am Asian, but for some reason everyone always guesses Spanish *shrugs, dunno*

Aimee, my neighbor swears by the Dermalogica brand shower gel and body lotion too. She works out ALOT and says the shower gel is antibacterial. I'll have to try the lotions you all recommended. Anything's better than what I have now! It's too heavy...gross!

Leiha said...

You know I went to Target the night before I went to Ulta so I'm hitting the major stores, LOL.

I know Jennie, that store is dangerous but the coupons make it worth it for me. I just spread out my trips so instead of buying things all at once and saving $3 I buy a couple of things and save money and buy a couple of more things and use the coupon again, LOL. BTW, they also have a clearance section where I like to buy my OPI polish from (I cannot pay $7 for nail polish!).

I tried to use BE makeup before but ended up with most of it on my cheek so I gave it away, lol.

I think I need to see a larger pic because you don't look Spanish to me. I know a lot of flips could pass for Spanish but you're not flip are you?

Jennifer said...

My mom is Thai and my dad is of Ukrainian descent but he came to the US as child. So I'm half and half. I think there's a bigger pic on my blog page in the profile (not that I have any post up on my blog yet!)

Leiha said...

I love the name of your new blog chick! From your picture you look like Emma Samms, great bone structure! I'm a halfsie too, I try not to tell too many people, LOL.

Aimee Elizabeth said...

I don't think my corner of BFE has an Ulta, if it does, I haven't seen it LOL
I don't think I've tried the Burts either, except for the chapstick stuff
Good job on the shopping, sounds like you may have a little toooo much experience :)

Well, since you didn't answer my YIM ping, you must be lost in the music, 'cause I know you wouldn't ignore me....

Leiha said...

LOL, I was lost in the music and the company. My neighbors do make me laugh of course that could be because they like to drink a lot, LOL.

You can check on their website to see if they have a store near you chick!