a mini rant/rave

Leiha is going to rant about women drivers. I know, ironic considering that Leiha is not only a female driver but Asian too, LOL. But Leiha is not complaining about her driving, she already has admitted her skills or lack thereof. Leiha was trying to get out of the post office this afternoon and the lane that she needed to exit into was packed because the light was red. The car in front of her is a woman driver and the car behind her was also a female driver. Leiha just knew that neither would let her out and of course, neither did. It was a male driver who finally let her out of the post office. Then later on Leiha was driving home during rush hour and it wasn't pretty, Leiha thinks that these roads are worse then Los Angeles. Leiha got trapped in the wrong lane (twice) and she knows it's cause she's such a wuss driver but Leiha is a human navigator and was able to find her way home driving on streets she has never been on. When the road was actually driveable there was a car with it's butt hanging out in the road. There was a little parking lot in front of it but yet instead of this car pulling in and turning around this car was trying to maneuver around part in the road and part in the driveway and the driver, female, was cussing at Leiha as she passed her because Leiha honked and wanted her to get her butt out of the road. Leiha drove around her. Leiha was a little sad she didn't flip the driver off when she saw the old biddy giving her lip. Leiha expects other drivers to be as courteous as she is and when they are not there is nothing wrong with a little birdie.

A slight rave will be Leiha's postal worker at the post office today. Leiha went to a different one then she normally goes to because it was along her planned route and it's nice because they have more people working the windows. Leiha was mailing a bunch of stuff for her boss and she had one thing to mail for herself. Leiha bought postcard paper so she could send pictures as postcards (she learned this from Linda, who has yet to mail Leiha one). She finally figured out how to do it and so she used the picture that is on her blog at the top right corner. Leiha was sending it to her old kickboxing teacher who always tells her he misses her face so Leiha sent a face picture to cheer him up. Leiha already had it stamped and handed the card to him face down to be mailed. The worker turned the card up to look and then proceeded to make comments to Leiha about the picture. He greatly enjoyed it. Leiha told him makeup does wonders since Leiha was standing there sans makeup with hair in a bun. Leiha actually got a little embarrassed but Leiha will not complain. Leiha likes having her ego stroked every now and again since Ms Mich refuses to stroke her. BTW, Mich was the first person to call Leiha vain, Leiha feels bad for not giving her the blame.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

7 Mannions Speak :

Aimee Elizabeth said...

ROTFLMAO!!!

I'm so glad I stayed up to read this! LOL!

Ok, first off, I resent the hell out of the female driver bashing. I freaking ROCK behind the wheel! Hmph.
As far as the birdie goes, the last time I really needed to weild it, my impressionable 15 year old daughter was in the truck, so I had to settle for giving the other driver (admittedly female) my best sarcastic smile and a Mike Myers thumbs up LMAO! I think she totally got the point hehehehe!

Come on Mich, I know you're out there, Leiha needs a stroke, and it IS Christmas after all..

Anonymous said...

Mich feels a bit nauseas this morning after having to read the "L word" over and over and over and OVER on an empty stomach!
Mich is also starting to wonder about this blogger's state of mind.
Mich feels that "talking" as you are another person is a sure sign of spending too much time doing nothing but sleeping, eating and talking about yourself!
Mich bets the bloggers butt is HUGH!
Mich hopes that the blogger gets out more for the blogger's health-sake & for her reader's interest!
Mich thinks that if the blogger continues using the "L word" in her blog that she will be visiting a facility where white jackets with very long arms are the uniform!
Mich thinks the blogger should take TAXIS when the blogger gets off her HUGH butt and gets out in the world so Mich doesn't have to read the blogger's rant about drivers--women, men or teens!!
Mich also knows if the blogger takes TAXIS the streets of Atlanta will be much better off!
Last Mich does not feel the need to stroke the blogger's ego since the Mich's stroke would get lost in all the VAIN EGO Stroking the blogger is constantly doing herself! (that sounds kinky!)

Mich is off to the mall to Christmas shop and go out to lunch with Miss Emma!
Mich will be driving and will do a FAB job too! "-)

Aimee Elizabeth said...

OMFG Mich!!!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! wOOt!!!

Leiha said...

Leiha didn't say ALL female drivers were bad, just the ones she dealt with today, LOL (and Bo, EG). Leiha bets your thumbs up was way worse then the bird, Leiha is amused.

Leiha thinks she needs to send Mich a picture of her butt, but Leiha would not want Mich to get jealous, LOL. Leiha also knows that Mich cannot say anything about Leiha's driving. Mich better be careful becuse Leiha knows how Mich ends up in Baltimore when trying to get to DC. Leiha would like to be stroked by someone other then herself, even if it was by Mich (but we will make sure Mr Mich can watch, LOL).

NancyB said...

I was laughing when I read this because just yesterday I was thinking of you and your driving ettiquete.

Someone (I dont know if it was a man or a woman) let me into a lane on the freeway. I franticly put my soda down so I could give the curtousey wave. I thought how proud you would be and wondered why I hardly ever get the courtesy wave from others.

Rosie said...

Well, I can wholly admit that I'm an angry driver. Must be living in Vegas. LOL. I consider myself to be a great driver. But man, there really are some women out there who just should not be behind the wheel. Of course we have our share of men who are just as stupid. Especially the old ones with the young sports cars. Aargh!! I try to refrain from the birdy and instead shake a motherly finger at them while shaking my head shaming them. Give me some satisfaction. LOL.

Leiha said...

Nancy, you know how big a fan I am of the courtesy wave. I am glad to hear that you are practicing it.

LOL Rosie, I can picture you shaming them, it's the mother in you!