Christmas is not over for me....

As you saw in my comic I started off 2006 with a visit from Su and guess how I'm starting 2007? When Su came to visit last Jan we spent a lot of time eating and drinking. We went to my favorite korean buffet and Pinks hot dog where we got our dogs loaded. I had the Ozzy Osbourne which was a polish sausage with american cheese, nacho cheese, guacamole and onions, it was awesome! Found a pic of the Ozzy and decided to share, if you look really hard, underneath all of that you you can see the sausage, LOL.We drove to Malibu to eat by the ocean and went to a sketchy part of town to eat mexican in the middle of the night and let's not forget the Snake Pit for $3 drinks made just the way she likes it, STRONG, shopping on Melrose and hitting a sidewalk sale and I even took her to my favorite karaoke joint, imagine that, LOL. Here we are at my fave sushi joint.For this trip, I don't really know Atlanta as well but I've done my food research. So there will be lots of eating, that's a given. I do not know the clubs or bars in the area but there is the club we went to when Lina was here, I'm sure Su doesn't want to miss the show, so to speak, LOL. Last but not least, we will be singing! I even ordered a second mic today because we both need out own microphones! If we're home we will be singing, it's all about perfecting your instrument, LOL.

I'm not making any promises but there may be pictures *G*.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

12 Mannions Speak :

Aimee Elizabeth said...

Pictures my a$$!
there better be videos, and LOTS of them! Heh!
(Demanding, remember?!)

I love Su, I know you girls will have a wonderful time! I wish I could be there with ya's!

She can sing too, even in her bikini with a suntan-lotion bottle as a mic LMAO! I seem to remember another asian girl in her bikini doing the same thing alongside her... I wonder who that could be?

Holy CRAP can she EAT too! dang that lil thing can sure enough put away the chow!!!!

I'm so jealous! so be sure the blog is OVERFLOWING with video & Ppiccies chic!
MWAH!

Rosie said...

Girl, that sounds like loads of fun, especially since you're still discovering Atlanta. I can't wait to hear the stories - and see the videos. Yes, I agree with Aimee, we need video, to hell with pictures! I've seen Su eat, so I'm sure she will be appreciative of the dining adventures. I'm totally green with envy!!!!! Smooches!!!!!

Sarah said...

More singing from 2 of you! How fab!

Leiha said...

Aimee, two asian chicks and a video? We could make money, why would we give it up for free? You see how we get when we drink, LOL.

Su singing into a suntan lotion bottle, hmm, must have been one of her solo projects *G*.

Yup Su can definitely eat, it's part of her charm, LOL.

Sarah, you actually sound enthusiastic about out singing, LOL. Su can actually sing so my neighbors will be happier.

Nes said...

OMG! That looks so gooooood!!!!

Hey, chick, I'm kinda jealous! I wish I was there with you guys! And wooot! You bought a new sub mic! Excellent!

This is gonna be a quickie because I'm running late.

I'll catch you later!

Leiha said...

LOL, it would be an extravaganza of asian eaters if you were here Nes! We'll just have to make sure we all get together soon! You don't want to miss out on all of the eating:)

Have fun today chick, time for me to get dressed for lunch, it's Korean today, yay!

Leiha said...

LOL, Nancy is used to the fact I'm always cheating on her (lots of times with you so shush). I wish we had some filling for our oreo but looks like it's all asian carb no white protein for this trip!

Chez said...

Yup I want video too. Have a great visit .... piccies and more piccies and yup, video.

Leiha said...

Wow, you wenches are all spoiled! I am still debating whether you will get video or not, LOL.

Jennifer said...

Hope you two have a great time visitin'. At least I know you gals won't go hungry! *G*

Leiha said...

Hey girl, I've missed you! Glad to see you back on my blog and no, we don't go hungry, LOL.

Leiha said...

forgot to mention in my post that while we were at pinks eating our dogs we were planning where we were going for our next meal, LOL.