An early Xmas present....

Due to popular demand, ok, no one asked but still, I'm sure you wanted this, I recorded myself on my mac singing just for you, LOL. Let me say, I spent the second half of the song trying not to laugh, that is some self control on my part. It's hard knowing that I am recording myself on video, no less, while I sing. Keep in mind that the mac is on my lap and the tv across the room which is wy the music is so much softer then my voice. I can hear the music and me but the mac is faced towards me and getting mainly my voice, lucky you huh? I must really love my readers to put this out there for you.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

31 Mannions Speak :

Jennifer said...

You're awesome ckick! I love it. You're so funny, L. Alot braver than I am. LOL

I'm glad you could record on your mac. My son tried explaining it to me but all I heard was "durka durka durka"! I figured I would just get him to type it in.

Sounds like you had fun last night. I've been craving beef salad all day...THANKS!

BTW...I posted on my blog tonight...maybe I was a little too emotional, but the spirit moved me.

Leiha said...

Hey Jennie, I added your link ot my blog, no pressure or anything, LOL.

I still don't know how to record from the karaoke machine into my mac but figured this was good enough because now you get audio and video, LOL. I figure I will delete the link in a week, giver everyone a chance to listen, laugh and enjoy, LOL.

I had the beef salad for breakfast too, it was still delish! You know you want some, LOL.

Aimee Elizabeth said...

She is a brave woman isn't she? I would NEVER get up LMAO!

I loved it Leiha, you did so great, and no music even!

Get your ass to work on MY song now LOL!

Leiha said...

What can I say, for my bloggers I am willing to embarrass myself, how else can you live my adventures? You get the good, the bad and the karaoke!

Don't worry chick, I will work on serenading you, with the Beatles, LOL. You better be throwing some clothes my way while you listen, LOL.

Aimee Elizabeth said...

Honey, I promise to have at least 3 extra bras on to do just that LMAO!

Leiha said...

LMAO, what a rip! If I don't see some T or A it will be a one shot deal!

Aimee Elizabeth said...

ok, ok, ass it is, but I get to keep my thong LOL!

Leiha said...

Alright it's a deal! Just remember, we have witnesses and no Ian, you don't get to look at the webcam shot!

Jennifer said...

ROFL! TWO much.

I added your link!

Anonymous said...

*PUH* I think its up to Aimes if i get to look or not :P

But the way, good job, so not as scarey as Nes had led us to believe.

Chez said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. You are one gutsy chickie babe ... and you even sang well. I particularly liked that you didn't break out in giggles through the song as I know I would. I've told Ron you are coming to stay and will require drinks and singing parties so to toughen up his guitar fingers in preparation.

Chez said...

Oh and I wont say what that microphone looked like in the first instance I saw it LOL

Anonymous said...

Remarkable!

Sarah :o)

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD! I DON't THINK I'LL EVER BE THE SAME!! I just tossed my cookies and I really enjoyed my b'fast! I've got to go lie down and recover--my ears are killing me! What a HORRIBLE way to start the day!

Man I feel sooooo sorry for your neighbors & thankful that I'm not one of them! snort! "-)

Nes said...

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY EARS!!!!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nes said...

BTW, my sincerest apologies to you guys! I should never have given her that thing for christmas. :P

Leiha said...

LOL, well you know Ian, from Nes' buildup there's nowhere to go but up! As for looking at Aim's ass, I have to work for it so no free show! Aimee is not me or Nes, LOL.

Chez, I was fighting the giggles thru half of the song, that was part of the reason I had to keep looking at the tv screen because I actually know the words. Ron definitly needs to start training because Su can really belt it out. As for the Mic, you know that size counts;)

Sarah, I've missed you! Mwah!

LMAO @ Mich! I hope that you called Ian over to listen to who is the real rock star! You just wanted an excuse to go back to bed. You should bring your laptop to bed with you so you can listen to me sing you to sleep then cackle and wake you up, LOL.

Nes, are you having flashbacks *EG*. I think I sound better so I'm going to blame the ciggie smoke at your house, LOL. Obviousely I just needed a smoke free house and more practice! Good thing I practice every day:) and look at it this way, you were able to give EVERYONE a present!

Gennita said...

How can one not LOVE that big smile at the beginning of the song? Chickie, YOU ROCK!

Now I need you to sing some Chinese soap opera songs, since you're taking requests.

Leiha said...

LMAO, you know I live to please my bloggers but Chinese soap opera? I don't think my mr microphone carries any of them, LOL. How about some Air Supply?

Anonymous said...

who says i dont work for it huh? ;)

Leiha said...

Well if that's the case Aim's has been holding out, EG! Details man, I need details!

Anonymous said...

HA! If Aimes has been holding out, dont expect any details from me. its obvious you havent been working hard enough :P

Aimee Elizabeth said...

OMG am I glad I put my coffee down before I opened this!
Mich, you heartless meannie, I SO love you for that LMAO!
Nessie girl, it's going to require more than a written apology to atone for the near death experience I had last night from the shock of L's bravery!
Leiha, you rock! How is my Ob-la-di coming along? I need updates!

Leiha said...

Puh Ian!

Shoot Aimee, I haven't had time to practice yet! I'm going to need a few days, LOL. Thanks for your encouragement, see Mich, that's how it should be, LOL. Now you don't get your own song!

Nes said...

Sorry to rain on your parade but it's gonna take more than a few days..... Uhm maybe never. LMFAO!!!

Aims, I'm still recovering from her singing... JK, being her number fan *coughs* just held his head (or was prolly covering his ears--- I couldn't tell) when he heard her recording. LOL!

Damn, it's good to be back to be able to kick your ass! MWAAAAAH!

Rosie said...

Oh man, oh man, oh man, good morning to me. LMFAO!!! Chick, you are oh so brave to go live with your serenading!!! And I truly, truly enjoyed it. (hehehehe) BTW, the boys were cracking up listening to it. Way to go, girl. I can't wait to get Mikey's hooked up so I can compete with you and Nes. LOL.

Leiha said...

Whatever! I'll have you know Aimee, I just sang your song and it wasn't too bad, I think I'm almost ready to record it, LOL. I hope my #1 fan got to enjoy my serenade a welcome home present to the both of you, LOL.

LOL Rosie, I can see both boys sniggering! I can't wait to hear about your karaoking adventures with the boys. I wonder who will go more insane with the singing, you or Mike, LOL.

Leiha said...

That whatever was for Nes not you Aimee, mwah!

NancyB said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
NancyB said...

OMG!!!

I just spit my coffee all over my computer screen from laughing. That was great!! I should have checked the blog this weekend, I cant believe I didnt see this till today. I know my weekend would be better if I had just had this verson of the rose to get me through.

Do we get to make request now?

Leiha said...

You tell me you didn't check my blog all weekend and then want to make a request? Hmph! I'm so glad you enjoyed it chick, I know how much you love the song and I'm sure you love it even more now, LOL.