I DO have co-workers!

Dao and I figured out today that the people who work at the post office are my co-workers. I usually go in once or twice a week and they totally recognize me. My guy always waves to me or greets me with a smile while I'm in line. Nancy saw this for herself when she was visiting. Today my guy (I don't know his name, it's so bad I know) was at lunch when Dao and I went in (as you can see, I like to drag others with me to my other office) but he came in while I was still in line so he shoots me a big smile as I wave (his hands were full). Today, I didn't get my guy's window (but I did borrow his pen, LOL) but I got this other woman who I don't normally get her window but she's normally next to my guy so while I'm entertaining him I entertain her so it was fun for me to get her but then I felt the pressure of making her laugh since I make her laugh all of the time prior to getting her window. She told Dao they always look forward to me coming in. I feel like they have to deal with sour people all of the time, the least I can do is make them laugh. The funny thing is, the people behind me are not laughing because the line is always huge when I leave and when I'm at the window, even though I'm fully prepared it seems like I spend a lot of time there, they work a little slower when I'm around because we spend so much time chatting so I try not to make eye contact while I'm leaving, LOL. The post office is my home away from home, I even yelled to my guy I'll be back on Wednesday and I'm bringing a Xmas CD to share with the chick I talked to today. Again, no eye contact with the people in line as I leave, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

5 Mannions Speak :

Rosie said...

You know, that's pretty cool that you can brighten the postal workers' day. They totally deserve it, especially at this crazy time of the year. To hell with the crabbies in line. They're just jealous they don't get to spend quality time with the Queen. XOXO

Anonymous said...

LOL. Most people are crabby just thinking about going to the post office...much less waiting a few extra minutes in line. Maybe you should come up with entertainment for them too. I know, next time take the karaoke machine along...that way YOU are entertained too. I would totally pay to see that show. ;)

Leiha said...

Rosie, I like your outlook on things, LOL. They ARE jealous!

I did tell her about the karaoke system I have at home. Unfortunately when Dao and I were talking about it we weren't bragging about our skills so they may NOT want to hear about it, well there is no may, they most definitly would not want to hear it, LOL.

Aimee Elizabeth said...

I think she should do the sprinkler while she's in line, LMAO!

MWAH!

Leiha said...

LMAO, they would piss their pants, no thank you!