Merry Christmas!!!

I don't have any holiday traditions but there is one thing I look forward to every year and that is Darlene Love singing on David Letterman. She always sings Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) which is one of my favorite Christmas songs. Friday night she was on and sang it and it was fabulous as usual. I couldn't figure out a way to post the direct link but it's the top link on this page:Darlene Love

This year I decided I wanted to do a gingerbread house. I've never put one together. Of course, I bought a pre-made kit, it is me, after all. The house cost $6 and the extras I bought to put on it were $10 (most of which I did not use, LOL). It took a lot of frosting to keep this sucker together, it kept falling apart. By the time I was done with the roof I had no interest in doing the rest of the house. I figure with that kind of detail on the roof the rest of the house needed to be more sedate and just decorated with snow, LOL. Anyone want me to decorate their house?

Pucca and I hope that wherever you are and whoever you are with that you have a fabulously fantastic Christmas! I will be spending the day at Dao's eating myself silly. I'm going to be making the white trash casserole, I figure that calories don't count on holidays which means I better eat it all tomorrow, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

6 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful day sweetie. You must let me know what a WT casserole is to, sounds interesting!! Our Christmas day is nearly over and am ready to go to bed and have a HUGH sleep!
Nite!
Sarah

Nes said...

Merry, Merry, Christmas Leiha!!! Have a wonderful time with Doa!!!

The gingerbread house looks awesome! You've got talent! And it's great to see Pucca made it safe and sound to Georgia and enjoying her Christmas with you!

I love you!

Hugs,
Nes

Gennita said...

Chick,
You can decorate my house any time. Merry Christmas!

Leiha said...

Sarah, you must have missed that post during your move. Click on the blog link on the right that says A Trashy Recipe, it's very delish!

I looked up the recipe for Pavlova cake, I wish I would have looked it up sooner I would have tried to make it but now all of the stores are closed.

I hope that your family feels better soon Sarah!

I hope that you're having a fabulous time with your family Nes. I love you too!

I'm glad you could see my talents on the roof since that is your specialty Jenna, LOL. I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas!

Aimee Elizabeth said...

I hope you are having a wonderful day oh Nap Queen! All full, warm & sleepy on Dao's couch or something LOL
I love the gingerbread house, I've never tried to make one, glad you did first so I know not to try it myself LOL
AND just so you know, late last night as my house was full of people, we whipped out your cd you sent me and listened to it. No I didn't sing LMAO!

Have a wonderful Chrismas Day chica, Hugs from clear-over-here!
Mwah!

Rosie said...

Hey sweetie, hope your day at Dao's is loaded with lots of good food and a nice nappy poo for you. Enjoy your casserole. It's the best!!! Love you!!!!!