It's difficult to blog...

When I've spent all week thinking, LOL! I'm serious. Usually as the day progresses stuff happens that I want to blog about or I see something or think of something and I file it away for when I sit down to blog but I've been so busy learning and working this week, codes codes and more codes that I haven't had the time to think about what I'm going to say so when I come on here, I draw a blank. Not that I'm complaining, I've been having fun working on everything I've been working on but it's time consuming.

Of course I always make time to take my naps, LOL. But that's because I get so involved in what I'm doing I'm not getting to bed til 2 or 3am, I have to take a nap! The good thing is, I have had time to watch Nip/Tuck while working, LOL. I am halfway through season 3 and I am so addicted. Bo, are there anymore seasons out?

I've tried to read before bed but Julian and his ass have been calling my name, LOL. I do have to say, I was super anxious to start Safe Harbor so I've been reading it a little before I crash but I am sad to say, it's not floating my boat. I am on the 4th chapter. If any of you have read it, please tell me it gets better. The following paragraph will be a spoiler for the book so do not read if you do not want to know. This is my problem so far:

SPOILER FOR SAFE HARBOR
I have been greatly anticipating the moment Jonas found out how shy Hannah was and about her panic attacks. I've had books to wait for this. I wanted it to be such a powerful moment, so he could know what an asshole he's been to her and it turns out he figured it out and that was it. Exsqueeze me?!?!?! Talk about anti-climatic! Did any of you feel this way? I was prepared for this moment to make me cry, instead it pissed me off, LOL.
END OF SPOILER

A year ago today I was in Europe celebrating Nes' birthday with her. To celebrate and commemorate it we went and got our belly buttons pierced. Nothing like getting pierced by a guy with green hair, LOL. It was by far the best summer of my life. Staying up all night, eating, karaoking, traveling, going to the beach, laying on your deck, it was all fantastic. Even the road trip that I slept thru was great, we got there fast, LOL. It was just wonderful being with you. I hope that this year brings you much happiness, you deserve it and I love you. You are definitely the sister of my heart (good thing my sisters don't read this, LOL).
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

4 Mannions Speak :

Nes said...

Aaaaaaaaw chick! Heh! It was one of the greatest summers for me too. Wasn't this guys name Perry? I can't remember! He's a Canouk, right?

Hahahaha, I was singing Build Me Up Buttercup and the guy told me to join Idols, but not give up my day job. LOL. And you squeeeeled like a piiiiiiiiig! LOL.

How's your piercing? You should be able to change it now...

Good luck on the coding. You know where to find me and don't forget to notably mention my name when you're done. LOL.

I love you too hon. A sister and a best friend. MWAH!

Bo said...

I am glad Julian's ass has proven so entertaining while you work,LOL.Now I'm curious about what you & Karen have cooked up...
And there is a 4th season of Nip/Tuck out,I just haven't gotten in yet.Haven't been to Costco in a while,LOL.It was a good season,too.I'm looking forward to the new one later this year,when the practice moves to Hollywood.That should be interesting.

I can't believe it's been a whole year since you went to visit Nes! I loved seeing all the pics & reading about the adventures you two were having,it was the next best thing to being there,and so much better than just pics alone.

You always have something interesting to blog about,whether it's food or friends or getting ogled by herds of fuglies.A good Asian Queen entertains her Mannions accordingly,LOL.

Danielle said...

Hi Leiha,

I have been trying to read your blog in between all my school work. It sounds like things are going very well for you and you seem to be enjoying life as much as ever.

Hugs,
Danielle

Leiha said...

Damn, I didn't remember his name but I think you're correct. Girl, I so did not squeal! You were the one we thought was going to pass out you big chicken! If I wasn't there you would have totally wussed out!

My piercing is still not a hundred perecent. I think it's because I sit on my ass for so long because it'll be great for awhile then it gets sore, LOL.

The move to hollywood should be interesting Bo. I heard Rosie will be back and that Portia de Rossi will be on there too.

I do what I can to keep you entertained, I understand my responsibility, LOL.

DANIELLE!!!! It's wonderful to see you here! We'll have to catch up soon. We haven't talked in ages!