Well, this is either a late post...

or an early one, LOL. I can't believe it's already 6pm. I guess times flies when you get in at 4am, LOL. BAM's sister Debbie came down from where she lived (an hour north) to go to Swinging Richard's with me and it's a good thing she did. BAM couldn't make it, Franklin had to work and Tim who was supposed to call never did! I did see him later on at the club, he says he erased the message with my # on it and couldn't get ahold of Franklin. Good thing Debbie came through!

We had a grand old time at the gay old bar (that's for you Rachael, LOL). Of course, Debbie needed a couple of drinks to loosen up but even before the drinks kicked in we were having a great time. It's just a fun place to hang. It's funny how many people I recognize now. At least I was able to give D the 411 on everyone. The cover was $15 instead of $10 since it was gay pride and they had so many dancers in but they said it was only for this weekend, which is good. That extra 5 is half a lapdance! We got there a little before 10 and stayed to pretty close to closing. The night flew by! I guess when there are 48 naked men to look at you lose track of time, LOL.

Afterwards I was starving. I was on the way to the Waffle House when I decided the Tofu House would be a better option! 24 hour Korean food, yum! I was so ravenous. Do you ever get so hungry that no matter how much you eat you still feel like you are starving? That's how I was. I knew I should be full but wasn't. When we came home I ate a banana too and still was hungry. I just made myself go to sleep and ignore my stomach.

When D and I got up, about 11am we were hungry still. I suggested the Waffle house since we didn't make it the night before but she was in the mood for pizza, even better, LOL. Sure, I looked like ass when I picked up the pizza but at least I brushed my teeth first.

Today I've been lounging around and doing laundry so I'm not a total slug. One load every 3 or 4 hours, LOL. Hope that you all are enjoying your weekend. I'll be relaxing and maybe do a little cleaning but don't hold me to that. I think I should watch the Nip?Tuck dvds I borrowed from Bo this weekend. The perfect way to recover from a night on the town!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

6 Mannions Speak :

Bo said...

However did you keep track of all 48 Swinging Dicks,LOL.Glad you two had so much fun.

I've done that before with food,even when not pregnant.I firmly believe it happens when you haven't eaten the 'right' thing,something you are craving and just don't know it,LOL.If you don't hit the right spot,it's just food,good but not satisfying for more than a few minutes.Hmmm,sounds like something else,EG!

I get that way with laundry sometimes.The first couple loads,I am prompt about,then I take looong breaks like that in-between,LOL.It just seems like such an effort after the first few times.

I agree,you should watch Nip/Tuck,Julian's ass is good recovery medicine! Then you can let me know what you think,too! *G*

Anonymous said...

Okay I've got to fly in for a visit and check out Swinging Richard!! I may not go for the lap dances but I sure can enjoy being a "watcher" and have a good time with my Almost BFF! "-)

Brenda said...

I wish I'd been able to go with you. Debbie said she had a REALLY good time. *EG* Looking at 48 hot, naked men....who wouldn't?

You'll have to give me details on the Tofu house. 24 hour Korean???Food, glorius food!

We're off to St. Simon's today. I'll see you & Dao next week, but I'll talk to you before then.
Ciao!

Rachael Narins said...

You said it again! Dear G*D, that has got to be the funniest phrase EVER...

LMAO.

Grand old time! Hahahahahahaha.

:-)

Thanks hon!

Nes said...

Wow chick, that sounds like fun! Good thing D showed up, or it would have been a total no show.

First you live like a friggin hermit, now you're out painting the town red! You go girl!

But hon, you won't find Mr. Right if you keep hanging around gay men! LOL! :P

Leiha said...

Well, I did the best that I could Bo, LOL. I freely admit, there were dicks I couldn't keep track of but there were some I definitely kept my eye on, EG! Well, maybe other parts of my body too.

I am happy to announce I finished my laundry last night. We normally have 2 washers but one is broken so it takes twice as long now so I end up just doing one load instead of my normal 3 or 4.

I'm in Julian ass heaven right now. I'm hoping to get through mostof season two by tonight.

Girl, youso got to come check out Dick's! Of course, we will have to lie when the kids asked what you did but I'm sure we can come up with something. Don't worry, you don't have to touch, I'll do that for you, see, I am your almost BFF!

Brenda, it sucks you couldn't make it. We had such a great time. If you get a chance call me while you're on vacay. Have a great time with the fam and take pics! You may want to do a guest blog, LOL.

Just for you chick! Mwah!!!!!!

Well, until I find Mr Right I can hang with the gays and the straights! You know most of those dancers are straight!

BTW, I forgot to mention, a guy came up wanted to take one of the chairs and I told him it was k then he asked me why I was there and not at a straight club. I told him, why, am I cramping your style? He just left after that. No he wasn't being friendly when he said that. Franklin was mortified when I told him, you know I love the gays! I understand how they feel, I love men too. I'm very respectful of where I am and act accordginly so F him! As if I was the reason he wasn't getting any action!