Stranded at the mall...

feeling like a fool, what will they say? Monday at school... Thank goodness I don't have to o to school on Monday, LOL. So today I did what I said I was going to do and walked to the mall. I wore my yoga pants because I didn't want my thighs to chafe and because my ass looks fantastic in them (I am not exagerating, LOL) and a tank top so I could work on my tan because it was so nice out. I also had my sparkling clean brand new tennis shoes. Off I went to the mall, I picked up what I wanted to get, went to Urban and tried on some dresses that did not do fabulous things for my body, in fact they were nowhere near close to fabulous, LOL and then sat and had chicken salad and pasta at the Corner Bakery. Then I head outside and see that it's pouring down rain. It's like a bucket of water was being poured on Atlanta. Well crap! I called Franklin but he didn't answer. I thought he was napping. Then I went into Macy's to try and find an umbrella but no go. Then I thought, if I walk in the rain my shoes will get dirty and they're BRAND NEW! So I called Shannon, knowing she was still at work and she was so then I decided I needed to call a cab. I don't mind getting wet but not my sneaks! As I walked out to see if there were any cabs I noticed that the rain has let off, I didn't know for how long but decided to make a run for it, or rather a walk for it because you so know I'm not running. I stopped halfway home to pick up some toilet paper at the drug store and thougt about buying an umbrella but they were $15! Hell no! I decided to chance it and kept walking, LOL. Luckily it didn't rain before I got home but I was nervous. Just when I got home is when I noticed I had missed a call from Franklin. He was panicked that I was stranded, how sweet. I called him back and told him I was home and he was like I am so sorry! As if he has anything to be sorry about. I love Franklin! Of course, Shannon brought me a big pan of leftover spaghetti so I love her too, LOL.

BTW, unless you're a smoking hot guy, what do you think catcalls or honking your horn is going to get you? Certainly not my number! It was the fabulous ass pants, LOL. And a smoking hottie doesn't need to do catcalls cause he's hot!

I've been meaning to tell you, if you don't have a passport now is the time. Next year it's going to become more of a pain to get one, the laws are changing and a passport will be more necessary then ever before. You'll need one for Canada and Mexico too. As it is, the passport agency is already getting behind because so many people are getting them. You may not be able to travel in the near future but passports are good for 10 years. I know it sucks to pay for one but the price will never go down and it's just going to get more difficult to get one. Yes Nancy, I'm talking to you too, get on it chick! OK, that is my public service announcement for today.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

4 Mannions Speak :

Bo said...

Glad you didn't ruin your new shoes,and that sucks to be ogled by fugly men,LOL.You should have just swung the ass even more to torture them,EG!

I can't believe $15 for an umbrella,WTF?!?!

Thanks for the heads up on the passport-I will have to try & make that happen this year.I was hoping to go on a family vacay to Ireland sometime in the next 5-7 years,and Scotland as well(maybe a combined trip) so if they are good for 10 years that should work out.I wonder how it works for kids-I guess I will be checking for a website after this post,LOL!

Chez said...

Yes because you NEED a passport to come and visit me ...all of you. So go get one. Please.

The male brain sometime astounds me in that of course yelling out "oy wanna root (aussie for intercourse)" is certainly going to make a girlie walk across the road and drop her knickers. Just like a great wolf whistle will make you scale a half finished building to find that man to hand deliver your phone number.

$15 for a brolly. That's murder.

NancyB said...

LOL - I was thinking "Leiha posted this to get me off my ass" and yep you did. In my spare time I will take care of that... Maybe I will take a day off to take care of all my erands later this month??

Thanks for the song help guys - and nes you said you had just downloaded a bunch of songs but didnt tell us what they were! I need titles missy!

Leiha said...

LMAO, good idea Bo, then again, I don't want to give them any ideas!

OK, so it's not just me thinking those umbrellas were outrageously expensive! I couldn't believe it.

Bo, you should be able to get a passport for B too. Yes, definitely get your passport this year.

Agreed Chez! LMAO, if I had an Aussie man yell that to me his chances would be pretty good, I'm a sucker for that accent, LOL.

That's right Nancy, get off of your ass (the one working 2 jobs and going to the gym, LOL) and get to the post office. No more slacking!