Food, glorious food!!!

Rachael pointed out there were not enough food pics for her for which my response was, I am going to make a slideshow of the food pics I took. I am always thinking of my mannions. So without further ado, here are the pics of some of the food we ate. Not all of it, sometimes I forgot to bring my cam with me to a meal and as you can see, sometimes we started eating before we remembered to take pics, LOL. I couldn't remember the name of everything but you'll get the gist and yes, I love my meat bleeding, LOL.



I will be back tomorrow to let you know about my stint on stage *G*.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

6 Mannions Speak :

Brenda said...

Yum. Yum-yum-yum! I had to watch at least 2 revolutions of the 'food show'. ;o)
How was the escargot? Was it delicious? I'm with you on liking my meat mooing. Guess that's why I do all the grilling at home. LOL!
What was your overall opinion of your first cruise? Ready to take another one?

Melissa said...

Um, food...ok. Nice pics of food. lol

We loved the Baked Alaska. I came home and printed off a recipe to try to make it myself. Haven't gotten up the nerve to try it yet, though. I could just see a half gallon ice cream melted all over the bottom of my oven.

Did you guys ever get room service? Our kids wore it out, ordering PBJ sandwiches and cookies and chocolate milk, lol.

Rosie said...

Mmmmmm, that all looks so darned good! Do tell, what was your favorite? I'm thinking prime rib, but there was so much other stuff. The key lime pie looked great too. What a way to spend a vaca, eating!

Hugs!!

Leiha said...

The escargot was wonderful, we had seconds of that. I really enjoyed the cruise and would totally do it again. Very relaxing and fun, the problem is I have no willpower so I ate and ate and ate so it's quite dangerous also.

I had never had baked alaska before Missi, I bet it would be fabulous with better ice cream. I love ice cream! I would be scared to make it too. If you do make it take pics and share!

We didn't get room service. We didn't really have time since whenever we were in the room we were full. OK, I was full, Su was sometimes hungry, LOL.

I don't know what was my fave Rosie, there's nothing that really jumps out at me. I think the tenderloin was pretty dang good. Su says there are other cruises with better food, I think I'll be doing that next time since I love good food!

NancyB said...

Dang! Now you have had escargot twice and I have not had it yet! You know that is one of the foods I would like to try if only to say I tried it. Like when your mom made us pig stomach.

It all looked lovely - I think my favorites were the oysters, the lobster and the smothered hot dog. I need to take a cruse!

Leiha said...

Girl, I've had escargot more then twice, LOL. My mom has cooked it in the past. I knew you would enjoy the smothered dog. The only thing missing was cheese and it would have been perfect!