Cozumel!!!

Our big plans for Cozumel were to lie on the beach and work on our tans. Well, we were on the beach, LOL. It was totally overcast when we pulled in but Su said it would burn off, it didn't. But at least we were there for a little while before the rain started! We did an all inclusive excursion going to the beach with drinks and food included. If it wasn't for the rain it would have been a perfect day. We had a great server named Mario who would bring us drinks before we even finished our first one.You know we loved him, LOL!

The water was fantastic. I don't know if you all know it but I can't swim so I only go out as far as I can walk and stil breath so Su went and got me a raft to play on. While I floated around (I tried to kick my way places but ended up not moving, at least I didn't go backwards!) Su decided to conquer the iceberg. This is so you can see how far out it is. Su had to swim out to it then she had to climb up it before sliding down the smooth side. She said a guy got a great show since her boob kept popping out as she climbed, dang it, I missed it, I was too far away, LOL. She had to rest at the top she was so tired. Then she had to swim to me when she came down, I tried to paddle to her but like I said, I was kicking but not moving, LOL. She had wanted me to do the iceberg with her but there's no way, not with that drop, LOL. I told her next time we needed Nancy there to play in the water with her, I was content to just float.

After awhile we hit the buffet, it was mexican, big surprise, LOL. It was yummy but no guac, what's up with that? When we got back it had started to rain so we put our things by the bar to keep them dry and went back into the water. Now that it was raining no one was in it. Actually we decided to do the paddle boats so the worker who was huddled under the snack bar with the other workers came running over to help us, he also had his cell phone out and was taking our pictures. I told him it better not end up on the internet, LOL. You could totally tell the others had dared him. Then he turned around and got embarrassed when I said he could take a pic of my ass. He didn't know who he was dealing with, LOL. The only rules were to stay inside the bouys and to stay away from the iceberg and trampoline. Let me say, paddling with a full stomach, rain and a few drinks in you makes it much harder then you would expect. Of course the first thing we do is run into the buoys. I panic and stop paddling and Vivi points out that we can't get out if we stop paddling. Of course it takes awhile for us to get out of there and we hear the lifeguard beeping us but we don't look at them, we're too busy trying to get out, as we laugh the whole time, LOL. We only did one circuit in the paddleboat, it was too much work. Since it was raining most everyone else was out of the water so we grabbed rafts and headed to the trampoline. We only had a few minutes to play there before we heard some drunk boys coming our way so off we went. After they left the trampoline Su wanted to go back on but I thought that was too obvious, LOL. After awhile of floating (btw, the water was warm) we decided to take a cab to the ship early since the bus wasn't coming for 2 more hours. Before we left though we went to go talk to Mario at the bar and the next thing you know we are doing shots. We had planned on doing some for Barb anyway but this stuff was awful!


Then as soon as we were done Su looks at me and says, "one more?" Sucker that I am I agree! After we said our good-byes we headed out.

Our taxi driver was sweet. The plan was to head directly to the ship but we got distracted and the next thing you know, we're sitting in Carlo's and Charlies having 3 more shots of tequila! I don't know, do you think the drinks got to us?
Finally, we decided to leave before we got into too much trouble, LOL. We had a couple of hours to recover before dinner time. So we may not have worked too much on our tan (I did get some sun) but we had a wonderful time in Cozumel!

PS: I added pictures to the previous posts.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

11 Mannions Speak :

Bo said...

OMG,woman,you have some cojones,to go on a cruise,w/out knowing how to swim! I had no idea.It's a good thing you guys went to the safety course,even if it was boring,LOL.

Love the pics,the lobster looks sooo good! And of course,the post TQ-shot pic is always priceless,LOL.You both look like you were having a great time,I'm glad.The iceberg would be fun to slide down,but it looks like too much work to climb up it,LOL.

LMAO @ the guy w/ the cell phone,and you telling him it better not end up on the net.This from the woman who shared her thong-try on pics from the NOLA trip.*snort* He did not know what to do when you offered a porhnstahr ass viewing,LOL!

Well,I missed you,glad you are back!

sparkle said...

So how many shots was that???
Glad you guys had so much fun!!
I love the iceberg! Remember I'm a water baby!! Leiha, repeat after me....Swim lessons are good! I need to take them!!!

Chez said...

Can't swim, bloody hell, and you went on a cruise. Big donkey balls babe.

Ooooh went back and looked at all the piccies. You know I love me some piccies to check out. You two make gorgeous pirates.

Melissa said...

Greeeeaaaat pics Leiha!

Sorry it rained on beach day. That sux. At least the weather and water was warm, though.

Looks like y'all had a great time despite it though.

So glad you enjoyed your first cruise.

PS, we hate muster, too. I have pics of some of us frowning like Su.

Leiha said...

Well, needless to say, I wasn't hanging over or near any rails, LOL. The safety course is strictly for if the boat is going down which I figure it's pretty easy to figure out what to do, strap that life vest on ASAP, LOL.

I had two lobster tails because I just had to. I wish I had eaten more, LOL. From the way Su looked after she got off of the iceberg it was tons of work, she was wiped out. Most others got rides out there, she swam.

Yeah, I can't believe the guy had the nerve to take my pic and then get embarrassed when I offered him more, LOL. I think he would have been more comfortable if I was embarrassed, HA on him!

I missed you too Bo and am glad to be back. It was hard to not be online whenever I wanted.

Hmmm, it was 5 tequila shots, 2 strawbrrry coladas and a rum punch, LOL. One of these days I plan to learn how to swim. Well actually I CAN swim but I need to get over my fear of water, LOL.

That's me, the big donkey balls babe, LMAO! We make great photoshopped pirates, LOL.

Missi, I had a wonderful time and would totally go again! They have so much to do or not do, I love the pace of it and of course, lots and lots of food! My favorite though was the service, I just thought everyone who worked for Carnival were incredibly nice.

Rosie said...

Yep, that would probably stop me from taking a cruise. Not only do I remember the Titanic, but I don't swim either. LOL.

Love the shot pics, girls. Actually, I love all of the pics. They are great. I'm going to check the next post to see the food pics and make myself hungrier than I already am. LOL.

Glad that Coco and Vivi had a great adventure and stayed out of any foreign jails. LOL!!!

Hugs and smooches!!

Melissa said...

You don't need to know how to swim on a cruise. All you need is good use of your elbows....so you can knock everyone else out of the way while you're running to jump in one of the lifeboats! lol

Leiha said...

yeah, I don't think we could use our charm in a Mexican jail, LOL. Thank goodness we got on the ship when we did *G*.

As long as I have a life jacket on I'll be happy! I won't elbow out an old woman if I have a jacket on, LOL.

NancyB said...

Your titties looked wonderful - well both Coco's and Vivi's did. that pink suit is divine - I LOVE it! Thanks for the picutures - it makes me feel closer to being there.

Yeah - I totaly would have played with Su in the watter. I see it already - me trying to climb the burg and her trying to climb and push my but up it! Your trip sounds better and better every post.

Leiha said...

Thanks for admiring my tits. You are a true friend. Yes, she would have had to try to push/pull you up, just imagine the show your tits would have put on, LOL.

Nes said...

There's tits in the pics? Where? Where? LOL! :P

Hey Su, great job on swimming to that thing. I'd have swam it with you.

L, I was thinking after you left that you taking a cruise when you don't even know how to swim is a great idea! LOL.

Love the bikini but I liked the ones you had on while here more.

Great to see you back again, chick!