Waking up from my nap at 8:40pm...

is not a bad thing is it? I drove today which means I get home late and then Nes and I were catching up on chat and by the time we were done it was about 7:20pm. I know it was way too late to nap but I was tired, the head hurt kind of tired (which happens when I don't take my nap, my body is trained, LOL). I can power through the nap phase but I figured why? I honestly thought I would only nap for half an hour, well, that was not the case, it was a wonderful nap but I wonder why it's midnight and I'm not that tired, LOL. It just means I get to stay up later reading LKH. So far so good on the book. I look forward to hearing what other people think.

Wow, I just read that Isaiah Washington was fired from Grey's Anatomy. He played Dr Burke and was the one who was making racist comments. I have to say kudos to ABC and the show. Yes he has apologized but then he turned around and mentioned it at an awards show and apparently has a pattern of bad behaviour. I know I am the person who said they went too far with firing Don Imus but Don didn't intentionally say racist comments and like I said, Isaiah has a rep for bad behaviour. I do think stars should be just as accountable as we are, not more but not less either. I was ok with not firing him right away, there are storylines that must be played out but I am happy that he is no longer on the show. That being said, it's not like I would have revolted or made a big fuss if he stayed on the show but I do admit, my enjoyment of the character wasn't as much as it once was.

I'm sure you all have heard by now that Paris was released from jail and confined to her home. I'm sorry but the two just don't compare. She could have a party there every night of the 40 days she's confined to her home! What kind of punishment is that? She can eat gourmet every night and sleep on fabulous sheets on a fabulous bed! I have heard that she has to go back to court because the judge who made the decision said that home monitoring was not an option when he made the sentencing. It was the sheriff who released her so now they want to charge him with contempt of court, how awesome would it be if both of them went to jail?!?! I think with the public outcry something will be happening. Like I said, don't treat her worse, just don't treat her better.

I heard that Los Angeles is finally going to start looking at the clubs that have been serving Lindsay Lohan! Hello, she's been going to these clubs for years but now that there are pics of her passed out they decide to do something about it? That drives me crazy! She could have hurt someone long ago with her drinking and driving

LOL, this should have been a rant and rave! Too bad it's already written. Tomorrow I'm meeting up with BAM for some feasting, that will definitely be a rave. She's hooked on the Korean buffet! She's my kind of woman, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

6 Mannions Speak :

Chez said...

Hey Paris is the top of the hour news on every station. What a crock that whole situation is turning into.

Completely agree that your body gets to need its naps. Mine knows it needs one just about now and is whinging that I have to wait until kids are in bed and such and by then ... nap is history and it's just sleep. Why the $##%$ did I sign up for school and start missing my naps?

Su-hura (Toast on the Side) said...

I have to admit, napping and reading were two of my favorite actvities on the cruise!! I tingle just thinking about it!!

I hope you and BAM have a wonderful time at Korean!! *sigh* I haven't had decent kimchi in forever!!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, do not get me started on the whole Paris Hilton thing. It's all pathetic. Grrr.

I wish I could take a nap. I'm so jealous.

Rosie said...

I left for work before I heard the outcome of the hearing. But I did see that she was going to "attend" the hearing by phone. How is that possible? She's getting away with way too much.

I'm glad that the clubs are going to be held accountable, but it seems too late, eh?

Glad to hear you got your nap plus some prime reading time!! Let us know how the LKH turns out for you!

Have fun chowing with BAM today!!! Don't forget to take food pics before it's all gone. *G*

Hugs!

Bo said...

I was disgusted to see the news about Paris-I think she ought to serve the original sentence of 45 days now,too-not just the 23 or whatever break they gave poor little rich girl to start with.She has got to be the biggest idiot ever,she could at least use her money & fame to do something useful,instead of flitting through life like an empty-headed twit.

Leiha said...

Yay, Paris is back in jail!

I can't believe you gave up your naps for school, LOL. But at least you're meeting a bunch of interesting people!

Me too chick! Of course I excelled at the napping part but I really really kicked ass at the eating also, LOL.

Sara, with a little one I can't imagine you have much time for naps. Luckily my plants don't need much attention and if they do, they die, LOL.

Yeah, LL is in rehab for the second time, definitely way too late for her but hopefully the next starlet of the day won't be able to drink in clubs as easily.

I totally agree Bo, it will be interesting to see how much she's changes or even if she does when she gets out.