Alright alright!

Nes has been nagging me to break in my new shoes so I will walk to the mall today. There, I said it so it means I will do it!

Sorry I didn't blog last night, I was tired, LOL. Yesterday I went to the post office to visit with my co-workers and to get a bunch of things mailed off. I have had the boxes sitting here since Mon, what can I say, it takes me awhile to get motivated. My landlord called and he lost my rent check (he's a big stoner). You know I gave him tons of shit. He was like, you don't know how much I didn't want to make this call, LOL. Anyway, I thought that would motivate me to get to the post office sooner but nope, I just slapped a stamp on it and waited for the mailman to get here *G*. I sent a box of books to Nancy as well as a goody box. Yes, I got rid of the toys I didn't want. She's spoiled! Then I had to send off pics from our vacation to Su and books on tape that I borrowed from Barb back to her. My place looks so much cleaner now. Well, it would look even cleaner if I vacuumed, it's been awhile, LOL.

Did I tell you Franklin gave me his coffee table? It's been in my storage room forever. I decided I needed one because when I have company they don't have anywhere to put their drinks and when Lina is here we have to sit our plates of food on the floor. I wasn't going to have one because I didn't want to cover up my rug but it doesn't really cover it. Yes, I have a table and stools where we could sit but that's more formal and we're informal friends. Now I really really want a new couch. Since I'm not going to Australia I really really want a new couch so that will be what I'm getting this summer. Once I get a new couch I'll post pics for you.

Nancy wants me to download a song to send to her but I don't know the name of it, it's that one that goes, if you like pina coladas, getting caugt in the rain, if you're not into health foods, if you have half a brain.... Do you know the title? Also, since I have to download music anyway what new songs are you listening to? I have no idea what's out there. I heard this song Delilah something I want to download and I think Nelly Furtado has a song I want but don't know the name of, LOL. I need some more recommends. I like to do my downloads all at once. Libby I downloaded that song Big Girl (you are beautiful) by Mika that you had on your blog, Nancy and I both love it.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

9 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

Hi
The song is Escape ( pina colada song)
by Rupert Holmes

Karry

Leiha said...

Thanks Karry!

Bo said...

Now why did you have to go and mention vaccuming for,it makes me think of the last time I did it,it's time here also,LOL.Cleaning is just a pain in the ass,period.I did steam clean the carpet in B's room the other day,doesn't that count twice as much as vaccuming? *G*

Good luck with the couch hunting,are you leaning towards anything in particular(leather,suede,etc.)? I've got leather(it's prolly hi-grade vinyl,LOL)and I love that it's easy to clean but I can see some tears & scratches that wouldn't have happened on fabric,I bet.

I'm in a music rut right now,haven't gotten any new stuff in a while.It seems like every time I turn on the radio I hear "Don't Cha" by Pussycat Dolls,and while I like the song,overplay is annoying as hell,esp. when it's not so new anymore.

Rosie said...

Now I have that song in my head. LOL. Thanks a lot!

Have fun walking to the mall. Plus, walking will prevent you from buying too much since you'll have to haul it home. *G*

You really got motivated to get stuff out in the mail. Good for you!!

That's cool to have a coffee table. It will help with having a place to put your plates. And it's still informal. Have fun checking out couches. I love my big old leather couch. It's way comfy!

I haven't listened to any new music lately at all. We have a new station here that plays the music we grew up on. And I'm loving all the oldies!

Hugs and smooches!!

Melissa said...

Just so happens I was downloading music and know the Delilah song you're referring to.

"Hey There Delilah" by Plain White T's.

I don't know if it's the same one, but on the Top 20 list Nelly Furtado has a song "All Good Things (Come To An End)".

I'm not listening to any new music, but I have the Top 20 list for this week from Vh-1, I couls tell you what's on it.

I am still looking for a song I've heard ever since Vegas and don't know the name of it, or even any words to it. They played a remix version of it during So You Think You Can Dance, but I can't find it for nothing.

Nes said...

w00t! She's breaking in her shoes! And I don't see you anywhere, so that means you're really off walking. LOL!

I see you've been helped with the songs already, excellent. I just updated my playlist too and have a bunch of new songs. It's so great to hear at least some different songs. LOL. I mean, I have my favorites which will always stay, but sometimes a new beat is great.

I can't wait to see what couch you buy chick.

And thanks for being there for me. Right place at the right time. You rock! MWAH!

Leiha said...

Well I didn't get any vacuuming done but I did do a load of laundry, LOL. My rug needs to be steam cleaned too but that will wait awhile!

I prefer fabric couches but we'll see.

I don't like that song Doncha, it irritates me, cocky wenches, LOL.

Rosie I totally remember Vegas had an 80s station. Everytime I got close enough to Vegas I'd switch to that station, loved it!

Thanks for the info Missi, that helps a lot!

Anytime chick, even if it's within 5 minutes of me crawling from my bed, LOL. BTW, you didn't give me any new song suggestions!

Chez said...

I love the new Nickelback one they've released, but can't remember the name. Also love the new Rob Thomas one, Little Wonders I think it's called. Adore Pink, again names escape me, but there's heaps and The Fray, How to save a life and Mike, Grace Kelly cause it sounds just like an old Queen song.

See heaps of songs and you will probably not like any of them. Hehehehe.

Oh and guess what I just got in the mail ...LOVE YOU BIG HUGH TIME. I squeeed and everything over the siggie. Love it, love it, love it.

Leiha said...

I do enjoy the Fray, I will check out that song, thanks Chez. I'm so glad you got it. Squeeing is a great reaction, I love it! I want to know what you think when you're done!