here are my pics...

I came home from Shannon's tonight at 11:30pm with no interest in taking pics of my dresses but I hate to let my Mannions down so here they are. They look better on. I was looking for dresses I could just throw on and go out the door and these are perfect! I love them and want more, LOL.

Here are my new, as yet, unused tennies. I plan on breaking them in soon. Nancy has motivated me with her awesome weight loss!

I went to Twist on Sunday night. I had called Dao but she didn't answer so I decided to go by myself, I hadn't had much to eat all day and it was their $10 all you can eat tapas night so for that deal I'm more then willing to eat alone, LOL but Dao called while I was there so I had her come join me. We had a great time and I decided to take a pic of what I had for my $10. I had him not bring the montadito platter which is a baguette with different toppings. So that was another option. I don't remember what the first dish was called but it had a beef stew taste to it over whipped potatoes. Muy tasty.



I only ate 2 potstickers, I'm not a big fan of them, I prefer mine steamed if I eat them. I had seconds of the salad and the sushi. It was a fun spur of the moment dinner for Dao and I and then we went to Borders to hang out flipping through magazines.

Tonight Shannon called and wanted to cook dinner. Who am I to not support her in her endeavors. She made spaghetti, yum! I didn't really do much else today but yet it flew by. Anyone else have that feeling?
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

9 Mannions Speak :

Chez said...

That's a lot of food for $10. Excellent food finding there I see. Like the dressies and shoes. Seems funny to be looking at little summer dressies when I'm freezing my non-existant bollocks off down here, but there you go.

Brenda said...

Twist? A new place to eat? We must discuss this. LOL!
I love your new tennis shoes. When are you going to break them in? ;o)
The dresses are cute too. They look so cool and comfy, but then...you have to shave your legs.

Well, maybe not. Hehe!

Bo said...

Woohoo! on the shoes.I love when you can find good athletic shoes for a decent price.Those look comfy,too.

I'm not much on dresses,but I LOVE the color of that middle green one,it is great! And black is a must,of course.

I am wanting the baguette tapas you did not get-that sounds yummy,I haven't had breakfast yet,LOL.Hmmm,a trip to the store,maybe....*G*

Nes said...

LOL@Brenda! Leiha is a bad influence when it comes to food.

The food looks awesome chick. All that for less than 10 euros. I need to get my ass to Atlanta! But then again, by the time I fly back, I'll probably need 2 seats just to fit in and they might charge me for excess weight. LMFAO!

The shoes looks comfy. Now when you gonna break 'em in, eh? Love the dresses too, they're the kind of dresses you can live in.

Melissa said...

Those are cute dresses, Leiha. Great deal of the food, too!

sparkle said...

Fun dresses! What a lot of food for $10!! I agree with Brenda, now the leg hair must go! We are not France!! LOL

Leiha said...

I know! It's a great deal and right down the street from me! I don't go very often (it's only available on Sundays) since you know how I love the all u can eat and have to self control, LOL. Girl, aren't you the one who loves the cold, other then Bo?

LOL Brenda, there are always places for us to eat! I will get around to breaking them in eventually. I'm supposed to go work out tonight, we'll see, LOL. I'm not making any promises,

I was stoked to find the shoes since those were exactly what I wanted. I wore the green dress today. I love it! and of course black is a must, LOL.

Aftr I decided not to get the baguettes I wished I did *G*. Next time I'll have him bring me everything.

And it's all you can eat! Yes, we'd be eating up a storm if you came here, the popeyes is right down the street and with 2 malls in walking distance that means food courts, LOL.

Thanks Missi!

Girl, I'm asian, no worries, even when I haven't shaved my legs are still not very hairy. That being said, yes, I shaved today, LOL.

Anonymous said...

I have been a loyal New Balance wearer for years. Love 'em!

Great looking dresses. And the food too.

Sarah said...

Nice frocks luv!