I'm hungry and I'm tired!

But here I am blogging, LOL. It feels like today was an action packed day. I met Dao for lunch. We were going to go to this Mexican restaurant for tacos but they were closed so we ended up going to a place called the West Egg or something like that. I wasn't really in the mood for breakfast so I got the salad trio which consisted of a curry chicken salad, a basil tuna salad and a deviled egg salad with lavash bread. It was pretty good, not great but good. We had fun chit chatting and enjoying lunch. I really enjoyed Dao's eggs benedict. They had a salmon benedict that I would get next time. When I came back it was time for my nap, LOL.

Unfortunately I was only able to nap for half an hour, I was in that asleep/awake stage when Nancy called me. She was willing to get off of the phone to let me sleep more but I was ok with talking or else I wouldn't have answered. Then I got up and did some stuff on the computer and before you know it it was time for me to get ready for BJs. I hadn't been there since Barb was here in Feb. I love this bar. I really would like to go there more often. I just like to spend money while I'm there, which is why I don't go often.

I went with Franklin and of course, the bartenders remember me a well as a dancer or two, LOL. They were teasing me for not being in there for awhile. The reason we went was there was a bachelor auction tonight. Woo hoo! Of course the first order of business is to find out which dancers are straight, LOL. The guy running it was kind enough to let me know. The one guy I liked, who was straight, Franklin's friend relly liked and wanted to bid on so I told him I wouldn't bid. It's not like I needed it or anything but it's hard not to get caught up in things. But I practiced self control. I told Tim that since I couldn't bid I would get a dance with Tony. He thought that was a fair deal. Tony was a dancer from out of town who normally dances at Swinging Dick's but they are closed on Sundays, hence him being at BJs. I don't remember him from SD but they have so many it's hard to keep track, LOL. The lap dance was a lot of fun. I caught him before he left. Then another of the straight dancers wanted a dance but I said i dont' think so, then he said it would only be $5 (it's normally $20 there) so I was like ok, LOL. Then his friend wanted to join so I said I'd have a dance with him too for $5, LOL. It was a lot of fun, EG! For most of the night I was the only chick in the place, there was another girl there but she wasn't there that long. Michael, the bartender Barb and I had so much fun with wasn't working but he was there, he told me to let him know when my birthday was and he would dress in drag for me, what a sweetie!

Franklin and I had a blast but F hates it when I eat at the bar so I didn't have dinner. I'm hungry and tired and I have no food, LOL. But of course before I hit the sheets I had to come blog, can't let my Mannions down. I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend. BTW, next week is gay pride, I'm heading to SD, I hear they're bringing in extra dancers, woot woot, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

5 Mannions Speak :

J said...

Sorry I have been away for so long!
I am glad that even with all the pooh I am wading through at the moment, I can always get a smile on reading your blog...

I love to think of you at Swinging Dicks! Sorry to hear you are not going to Australia, you would have a blast!

J xx

Nes said...

Glad you had a blast chick!! Who would've thunk Franklin is a blast? LOLOL!!

The lapdances sounds great and good for you. But boy, sheeze, *shakes head* how territorial is this Tim with Tony! Heh!

Thanks for the chat. Timing is as usual perfect. :)

Rosie said...

Hey girl, glad you had such a good time at BJ's. And you were the life of the party!! *G*

The lunch sounds yummy. I really got to love eggs benedict, and the salmon one sounds good too!

Too bad you couldn't find carry out after your stint at the bar since you couldn't eat there. It's no fun to be hungry!!

Hugs and smooches!

sparkle said...

Glad you had such fun at BJ's! Our Gay Pride festtival was this weekend! Lap Dances for $5??? What a bargain!

I love eggs benedict - too bad you couldn't take one with you for later! I can't believe Franklin is against eating at the bar! LOL And you are still friends??

Leiha said...

I'm bummed about Australia too but the good thing is I can take some mini-trips. Or rather mini-trips to Swinging Dick's LMAO!

I'm sorry life is still shit for you. I hope that it gets better soon.

Girl, Franklin is a gay, of course he's a blast! We always have a great time when we go out. The hard part is getting him out, LOL. Yeah that was weird about Tim but oh well, not like I needed to spend the money, it's just fun to bid. And the last time I did a bachelor auction I had a blast.

What can I say, timing is everything, EG!

With that many gays around it's hard to be the life of the party but you know I held my own, LOL. It's so sweet when the dancers remembe ryou and kiss you on the cheek and of course Michael, the bartender is very affectionate and he loves to kiss, get your minds out of the gutter, purely platonic, he's gay! I did talk to a guy who used to be engaged to a woman so I flirted a little with him while waiting to use the toilet, LOL.

I was ravenous last night, damn that Franklin, LOL.

I know! Of course, I think he just wanted a dance with me and who could blame him, LOL. Franklin is so easily mortified, big gay that he is. I should have eaten before hand but I wanted to look skinny that and I didn't have any food at home, LOL.